Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beardo

nephew / niece gift idea thread

as a guy, I'm super glad I have nephews, no nieces.. I would be totally lost shopping for a little girl. just handled the boys this afternoon (1 1/2 & 6) NO PEDO. it was pretty painless, I know what I was into a kid, and those things are still pretty universal.

legos

transformers

cars/trucks

superhero stuff

sports

boom. done.

if you have a niece, good luck with that.. hopefully someone will drop a gem of an idea for you :lol: I dunno.. barbies?

I'm getting my niece a $200 savings bond (obviously she'd think I'm an asshole now, but I try to get them for her often...I bought my first car with bonds), and a little Fisher Price basketball hoop

Luckily for me she's become obsessed with basketball (she's only one, but she comes into my parents house and goes "BALL! BALL!" and just wants to roll it around), so it's almost like shopping for a nephew haha

• Like 1

I'm an only child so I don't get to do this sort of thing. It'd be good having a kid that you can get cool presents and do the fun stuff with, then boost when responsibilities kick in.

Yeah, my niece is great...I get to do things like take her to the zoo, aquarium, pumpkin picking, etc etc, and then I drop her off and don't have to deal with her screaming cuz she doesn't wanna go to bed :lol:

I'm an only child so I don't get to do this sort of thing. It'd be good having a kid that you can get cool presents and do the fun stuff with, then boost when responsibilities kick in.

2 words for you: Child abduction.

Problem solved.

• Like 1

YO, WHERE THE FUCK CAN I BUY THAT?!

I wanted a Pedobear doll for Christmas so bad last year, and my girl looked everywhere but couldn't find any

Edit: THANK YOU GOOGLE! Pedobear shall be mine ASAP, no homo

I have a niece who is too awesome, and I'm at a loss of what to get her for Xmas. I don't ever wanna buy her a Barbie or some shitty baby doll (she already has like 10) , I usually get her more universal-type toys that a boy or a girl can enjoy, but I'm running out of ideas.

Fortamajig

http://www.thingamababy.com/baby/2007/05/fortamajig.html

Playhut

http://www.amazon.com/PlayHut-78106-V05-Playhut-Magic-Playground/dp/B00008GYCL/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1260453245&sr=1-35

My buddy and his wife got their girl something like this, I'll ask him if you're interested.

It's a folding tent type deal with tunnels, etc. Sorta like the above.

i like buying art supplies for my niece/nephew.

those huge markers and a gigantic pad of newsprint... they love that shit.

i highly suggest it.

-----

i'm also working on illustrating an alphabet book/poster. hopefully i'll finish in time so all yalls can buy one.

;)

i have a niece and it went like this:

dora/diego shit, disney related stuff, various plush dolls, earrings/necklaces of different cartoons

aaaaaaaand done

Zhu Zhu Hamsters for everybody

Good Guide named Zhu Zhu Pets hamsters one of the top-selling toys with low ratings after finding antimony, which can cause health problems, on the hair and nose of one of the toy hamsters, called Mr. Squiggles.

Trouble began for the Zhu Zhu pet hamsters when The Good Guide published a report last week stating that the hamsters generally, Mr. Squiggles in particular, contain potentially unsafe levels of antimony and lead.

etc etc can't trust dem chinamen

I got my niece (8 yrs old) a iPod nano and a case for it.

Also a shit ton of candy and I am going to pick her up a few kitten posters when I get back to Austin.

I also have some comic books, markers, and some other junk that I meant to send out to her a few weeks ago but forgot to.

My nephew is only 1 1/2 so I just got him this top thing that has a train inside and when you push the handle in it makes a train noise.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now