mazda miata hate thread...fuck yo lil car

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
When I was like 13 I knew this Jewish kid who's Dad had an electric car...it was the first time I ever saw one, and it was faggy as all fucking hell. His Dad was also really faggy, he looked EXACTLY like John Stockton

A couple of years later I got my first blowjob from the kid's girlfriend. He found out, and he had to go to therapy for it

lawl

fact of the matter is the 'miata' (mx-5 in aus) is an awesome car. it's super light, handles better than 99% of cars on the road and the chassis can handle 400hp easily. seems to me like the people getting all caught up in image are the fags.....and no, i don't own one but would take the aus delivered 200hp turbo version in a second.

n33z4p.jpg

• Like 1

Mini Coopers, Smart Cars, Miatas, etc etc are all for fucking faggots

No real man would ever drive one of those cars

how do we feel about Audi TTs?

I used to see TT Boy posting in here. This is before i found out who TT Boy from the films is.

I thought it was a cat with an Audi TT tryin to front like he has a TT and thinks highly of himself

because of it