Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jugzer

mazda miata hate thread...fuck yo lil car

i fuckin hate miatas. well actually, i hate the guys who drive them.

if you are a woman, its acceptable...but you have to be old.

my thing is this... if you are having a mid life crisis, why not get a

harley, or maybe a nice corvette? i know, its because you are a closet

homo, and driving that car lets everyone else know it.

and then these fags go and make miata clubs, so they can be

surrounded by other old polesmokers with mini convertables,

as if to say "my click will ride out on yo bitch ass". pffffft, yall

niggas is telletubby teddy bear fluff soft, old downy ass niggas.

i wanna see a miata gang get into it with a harley club, that would be

funny as fuck

/endrant

miata20thgathering_lead.jpg

what do you ride? i bet it's the bus.

i drive a 2006 saturn ion, not exactly a ferrari, but wayyyyy better than a miata.

we should have bet, i would have took all your moneez

i see your shitty tiny miata and raise you two smaller cars that raise the douche factor by 10,000

smart-car.jpg

Mini%20Cooper%20S-Hero1107522876250.jpg

mazda miatas are the gayest cars to ever grace the planet

i fucking hate anyone who likes them and drives them

edit:

smarts on the other hand are awesome

i agree miatas are gay but you drive a saturn ion. is this not gay as well? cause i would say so.

and before you ask i drive a jeep cherokee. not that it matters

they gave a saturn ion to the winner of project runway.

pretty sure that makes it gay as hell as well.

seeks/i drive an impala

smarts on the other hand are awesome

every person i've ever met who drives a smart car is the type who drinks cabaret and has an ipod with coldplay, the wallflowers, and kid cudi. they go to a bar and order cosmopolitans and wear (year round) a bent-bill baseball cap with their favorite team on it no matter how dirty it is. they own a macbook and upload "reaction videos" of themself offering uninteresting pop culture commentary to youtube.

they wear corduroy sportcoats and worship barack obama, went to a school like boston college that isn't quite the ivy league but close, and live in a gentrified area of a city that was once a charming ethnic neighborhood but is now as white as Evanescence. they hand out business cards in casual social settings and own 2 pairs of crocs. they also watch television programs for the sole purpose of being able to blog about them and go to parties where they discuss politics and John Stewart.

I hate these people.

• Like 1

i was at the liqour store once with my friend and apparently right before we got to the register to pay some middle aged drunk dude was trying to buy a 1.75L of some cheap ass vodka and was refused due to his inebriating demeanor. My transaction was completed and a second middle aged drunk dude tried buying the same exact size and brand vodka. he was also inebriated. The owner/cashier told said mexican employee to flag down a cop. The diligent Mexican did so and the the two got arrested for DWI's. My friend and I walked outside to our car and saw the that the two middle aged drunks guys were driving a FUCKING MIATA, FUCKING HOMOS. Laughs occurred and we bounce to tell said story to others.

endmiatastory\

smart_diablo1.jpg

hayabusa powered smart

nothing wrong with having a motor as your passenger

another hayabusa swapped smart beating a ferrari f430

every person i've ever met who drives a smart car is the type who drinks cabaret and has an ipod with coldplay, the wallflowers, and kid cudi. they go to a bar and order cosmopolitans and wear (year round) a bent-bill baseball cap with their favorite team on it no matter how dirty it is. they own a macbook and upload "reaction videos" of themself offering uninteresting pop culture commentary to youtube.

they wear corduroy sportcoats and worship barack obama, went to a school like boston college that isn't quite the ivy league but close, and live in a gentrified area of a city that was once a charming ethnic neighborhood but is now as white as Evanescence. they hand out business cards in casual social settings and own 2 pairs of crocs. they also watch television programs for the sole purpose of being able to blog about them and go to parties where they discuss politics and John Stewart.

I hate these people.

What else do they do

my history teacher in the 7th grade drove a miata, but he was a pretty cool guy

I remember he never locked his doors, because if people wanted to boost something and the doors were locked they would just cut through the soft top, which was an expensive fix, he said. And yet I remember nothing of 7th grade history...the mind is a mystery.

When I was like 13 I knew this Jewish kid who's Dad had an electric car...it was the first time I ever saw one, and it was faggy as all fucking hell. His Dad was also really faggy, he looked EXACTLY like John Stockton

A couple of years later I got my first blowjob from the kid's girlfriend. He found out, and he had to go to therapy for it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now