mazda miata hate thread...fuck yo lil car

jugzer

i fuckin hate miatas. well actually, i hate the guys who drive them.

if you are a woman, its acceptable...but you have to be old.

my thing is this... if you are having a mid life crisis, why not get a

harley, or maybe a nice corvette? i know, its because you are a closet

homo, and driving that car lets everyone else know it.

and then these fags go and make miata clubs, so they can be

surrounded by other old polesmokers with mini convertables,

as if to say "my click will ride out on yo bitch ass". pffffft, yall

niggas is telletubby teddy bear fluff soft, old downy ass niggas.

i wanna see a miata gang get into it with a harley club, that would be

funny as fuck

/endrant

miata20thgathering_lead.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
smarts on the other hand are awesome

every person i've ever met who drives a smart car is the type who drinks cabaret and has an ipod with coldplay, the wallflowers, and kid cudi. they go to a bar and order cosmopolitans and wear (year round) a bent-bill baseball cap with their favorite team on it no matter how dirty it is. they own a macbook and upload "reaction videos" of themself offering uninteresting pop culture commentary to youtube.

they wear corduroy sportcoats and worship barack obama, went to a school like boston college that isn't quite the ivy league but close, and live in a gentrified area of a city that was once a charming ethnic neighborhood but is now as white as Evanescence. they hand out business cards in casual social settings and own 2 pairs of crocs. they also watch television programs for the sole purpose of being able to blog about them and go to parties where they discuss politics and John Stewart.

I hate these people.

• Like 1

i was at the liqour store once with my friend and apparently right before we got to the register to pay some middle aged drunk dude was trying to buy a 1.75L of some cheap ass vodka and was refused due to his inebriating demeanor. My transaction was completed and a second middle aged drunk dude tried buying the same exact size and brand vodka. he was also inebriated. The owner/cashier told said mexican employee to flag down a cop. The diligent Mexican did so and the the two got arrested for DWI's. My friend and I walked outside to our car and saw the that the two middle aged drunks guys were driving a FUCKING MIATA, FUCKING HOMOS. Laughs occurred and we bounce to tell said story to others.

endmiatastory\

every person i've ever met who drives a smart car is the type who drinks cabaret and has an ipod with coldplay, the wallflowers, and kid cudi. they go to a bar and order cosmopolitans and wear (year round) a bent-bill baseball cap with their favorite team on it no matter how dirty it is. they own a macbook and upload "reaction videos" of themself offering uninteresting pop culture commentary to youtube.

they wear corduroy sportcoats and worship barack obama, went to a school like boston college that isn't quite the ivy league but close, and live in a gentrified area of a city that was once a charming ethnic neighborhood but is now as white as Evanescence. they hand out business cards in casual social settings and own 2 pairs of crocs. they also watch television programs for the sole purpose of being able to blog about them and go to parties where they discuss politics and John Stewart.

I hate these people.

What else do they do

my history teacher in the 7th grade drove a miata, but he was a pretty cool guy

I remember he never locked his doors, because if people wanted to boost something and the doors were locked they would just cut through the soft top, which was an expensive fix, he said. And yet I remember nothing of 7th grade history...the mind is a mystery.

When I was like 13 I knew this Jewish kid who's Dad had an electric car...it was the first time I ever saw one, and it was faggy as all fucking hell. His Dad was also really faggy, he looked EXACTLY like John Stockton

A couple of years later I got my first blowjob from the kid's girlfriend. He found out, and he had to go to therapy for it

fact of the matter is the 'miata' (mx-5 in aus) is an awesome car. it's super light, handles better than 99% of cars on the road and the chassis can handle 400hp easily. seems to me like the people getting all caught up in image are the fags.....and no, i don't own one but would take the aus delivered 200hp turbo version in a second.