Hoarders

skeedupfromthefeetup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I personally loved the one where they found the 2 decomposed cats under 30 years of garbage. I don't see how you could have rotten carcasses in your house and not think you have a problem.

I understand sentimental attachment but sooner or later you just need to bury Fluffy in the yard. I'm hooked on all the cleaning shows.

Love this show. I'm an OCD, high strung neat freak. I don't own many things, and if I haven't used something for 6 months or so its getting donated. One of my biggest pet peeves are slobs.

My dad is a bit of a pack rat, borderline hoarder.....books and magazines EVERYWHERE. When I lived with him, it was the biggest source of tension, it bothered me so much I had to get the fuck out, it was stressing me out, I got so tired of hearing "I might need that" or "Im going to use that" I tried to help and keep his shit in check, but I gave up and bounced. He's real clean, just disorganized and I'm a big believer in if you live messy / disorganized, your head / thoughts/ finances are a mess.

The cases seem to be getting worse and worse. Judi blew my fucking mind. I read shes hoarding garbage in her assisted living home. Her bathroom was the most disgusting thing I've seen in my life. Four foot high stack of dirty diapers and human feces. Shit in a diaper and throw it over your shoulder. No working toilet for 2 YEARS!!!! I wonder where these people sleep, eat, everything. Obviously the lady didn't shower for 2 years or more. I shudder thinking about how bad she stunk. I know these people have serious mental issues, but I just want to shake most of them and scream at them. I thought the fat guy from WA was bad, he had used toilet paper everywhere, and he picked a comb out of that mess and said "I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT." Judi took the cake for most disgusting human I've seen.

I feel terrible for the family members who have to deal with this.

I tend to see those crazy ass old people with so much shit in their car they only have room for the driver's seat alot. It's mostly newspaper, and they're car is riding tow inches off the ground. Lady I worked with had a ride like that, it was a slow proccess, but over a year her car turned it and she just seemed to be losing it more and more everyday/

• 5 months later...

I'm sayin' this old stank is eating food that expired 2yrs ago----------

the ground was full of old pumpkins and other random shit----------

when they were cleaning up the pumpkin off the ground the lady still said "hold on let me get some of those seeds--maybe I can grow another pumpkin--it was such a pretty pumpkin"-------lol the fuck?-----------muthafuckas are dirty as fuck------

This old woman lived near a friend of my dad and was like this.

She owned hundreds of acres of land, but lived in a run down shack with no utilities.

Newspapers stacked everywhere.

If she'd sold half her land to developers she could have built a nice fucking house and taken a bath.

She died old and poor.

between this show, intervention. and them shows about 1000 lb people.

Well its awful. Not sure how else to put it. If i was in a serious relationship

and she was demonstrating some behavior like this. And or i seen people

from her family doing some shit like this it would be over. bad genetics

disgusting people doing disgusting people shit genes

Aside from the fact that I have no interest in psychiatry, shit like this helps me realize I'd be the worst psychiatrist or behavioral science therapist on earth. I'd have zero patience or tolerance for shit like this because it is just so stupid. I mean...just clean your fucking house, you pig. You don't need me to help you with mental issues, you need a dumpster and some lessons on hygiene. Fuck outta' my office you sick asshole!

The OGs of the hoarding game...the Collyer Brothers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyer_brothers

junk-collyer781x591.gif

On April 8, 1947, workman Artie Matthews found the body of Langley Collyer just 10 feet from where Homer died. His partially decomposed body was being eaten by rats. A suitcase and three huge bundles of newspapers covered his body. Langley had been crawling through their newspaper tunnel to bring food to his paralyzed brother when one of his own booby traps fell down and crushed him.[5] Homer, blind and paralyzed, starved to death several days later.

thats some serious shit....