Hoarders

skeedupfromthefeetup

anyone else ever watch this show on A&E?????

shit is off the wall...

i was watching last night and this one bitch never threw anything away EVER.

her water got turned off so she switched over to adult diapers and just fills up garbage bags with em and leaves em in the crib..

the bitch fell out of her chair one night when she was sleeping and landed in a pile of her shit

and couldnt get up...if she didnt have a security system with a panic button she woulda suffocated in a pile of her own shit

this is by far one of the strangest disorders out there....

check out the bitches crib

hoarders5.jpg

hoarders2.jpg

hoarders4.jpg

hoarders6.jpg

hoarders7.jpg

oh yea...heres the "chair" that she sleeps in and fell out of when she almost drowned in shit

Clark%20Medical%203in1%20commode.jpg

how can people live like this?????

heres a link to the episode

http://www.aetv.com/hoarders/video/?bcpid=44241147001&bclid=54197604001&bctid=53984320001

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But I watch it every once in a while. You can tell some of these people just have really serious issues.

yea...i dont watch the show faithfully or anything, ill just watch it for a few minutes here and there when im flipping thru channles, but this episode last night was on some whole other shit....i can't even imagine what her house musta smelled like

lol i have a small issue with hoarding, like i cant use any of my tables cause their full headphones, markers, lighters, change, tape, glue sticks, fireworks, like 6 visenes, caps, old ipods, phones, condoms(not used), and random cigarette packs along with shit ton of random sketch papers

like i said, that's how it starts.

3rd time's the charm.

lol i have a small issue with hoarding, like i cant use any of my tables cause their full headphones, markers, lighters, change, tape, glue sticks, fireworks, like 6 visenes, caps, old ipods, phones, condoms(not used), and random cigarette packs along with shit ton of random sketch papers

I just watched this other show on A&E called Drawers. Its on Thursdays after The First 48.

drawerOpen.jpg

• Like 2

love this show. along with obsessed and intervention. so far this season has concentrated more on the gross out factor than the actual mental condition these people suffer from. I like watching them squirm and break down when they try to throw out simple ass shit just cus their mom liked it or whatever retarded rationale they come up with.

I know a woman that could be on this show, shes my moms friend. Or she used to be, until her obsessive buying, trading, and reorganizing of useless bullshit drove her to break all of her close ties.

in other news, cats are getting raw up in buildings just generally not giving a fuck!

• Like 1

love this show. along with obsessed and intervention. so far this season has concentrated more on the gross out factor than the actual mental condition these people suffer from. I like watching them squirm and break down when they try to throw out simple ass shit just cus their mom liked it or whatever retarded rationale they come up with.

a&e got shit on lock....intervention, obsessed, first 48, dog, crime 360...

but yea they really do focus on the nasty shit more than the actual mental condition...

it says alot of them started seeing a therapist after the show...

they need to have an episode where they check back in on everyone from the show and see if they kept there houses nice and neat this time or just completely trashed em again