00's Decade Appreciation Thread

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IllustratorBoxShot.jpg

Copped it in '00. Never wouldve gotten a job without it.

tank-theory.jpg

Screenprint teeshirts have been around for decades but 02 was the start of a HUGE number of companies no longer even doing designs around skateboarding and just doing designs for design sake. Screen sizes were pushed even bigger and eventually all over prints came in and quickly died out (thank god.) Still l love this shit.

Nike%20Dunk%20Mid%20Premium%20SB%20-%20Plaid.bmpDunk revival.

Officially the dunks came back in 98 but didnt really go strong until 00. High tops made a comeback because of it and a billion different shoes from companies young and old sprung out of nowhere copying the look and colorways.

cinelli-vigorelli-x-mash-sf-fixed-gear-bike-1.jpg

Arriving on the west coast in the 90's the fixed gear became a craze and reached critical mass (no pun intended) a few years ago. Slowly the idiot fad followers are moving onto the next one.

This

CD%20PLAYER_841.jpg

to this

51ZV0VRWZDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

To this

zenxtra.jpg

To this

original-ipod1.jpg

To this

iphone-parallels.jpg

Okay I have been asking everyone about this but what the fuck do we call this decade?

This '00 you guys are all talking about. There was the 80s and the 90s what the hell do we call this ...the singledigits's. I don't know why this is so important to me. I just don't have a good way to refer to the time I'm living in.

Also isn't this an appreciation thread.

I saw tight pants and little wayne in these posts...wtfuck.