Ahhhhhh refreshing

SystemFailure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not even sure if I can get Miller Lite here, but clicked on the ad anyway haha

12oz is rocking it at the moment, get your miller, get your 50cent scent on and jump in your honda!! Something for everyone!

Whats the miller app on the iphone, that would be torture if you were watching a beer get poured out and you can't drink it. Saw it on the ad.

You know for cheaper beer Ill drink it but Im getting kinda sick of all the odd packs of beer nowadays....I miss the 6 pack of tall boys and the 24 case. You know what I bought the other night....that new can style by miller but it was a 9pack of 16ozs...where the fuck did they get the number 9 from seriously wtf. So i had to enjoy 6 the other night then the day after I was stranded with 3...wtf.

I don't know if it's me aging, but as I've grown older I've grown further away from the dark amber boch Schunneshausen cranberry lager type of beers.

Maybe it's just the 3 years I spent living in Upstate NY, drinking Labatt's Blue all the time. Now I'm more apt to drink a Budweiser or Coors Silver Bullet. Actually, Corona is what my recycling bin is full of all the time.

• Like 1

12oz is the only place where I've ever "heard" people say bad things about Corona, it's amazing.

Top selling beer in Mexico, top selling imported beer in the US, and one of the best selling beers worldwide.

That said, I can also fuck with some Miller Lite

you must remember that these folk also get down with all the snazzy micro-brew beers and shit.