Pawn Stars!

`Melinoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That lincoln continental they got for 9 GRAND was a very nice car.

And im pretty sure its the one the old man is driving now.

Seems like every episode goes like this.

Sooooo, how much you want for it?

Eh, i was hoping on 3000 bucks

We'll give you 400$ ......

Deal

I gotta open a pawn shop

I didnt like pawn stars the first season but I watched the new season and ill admit it grew on me

I saw the one with the dude who bought one of these

v2_x3_s02_ss00_04.jpg

At a gun show after being reassured it was an original british musket from the revolutionary war period only to find out it was a reproduction

My nigga was fronting like he was a baller

Talking about his "collection" and then when dude drops knowledge on him and tells him he paid $800 for a $100 reproduction he was about to cry

Really? You acting breaded up and you mad over $700?

Lame ass nigga

Thats why you went out like a bitch on national tv

System you mean like the black mammy salt/pepper shakers? If they're the ones i'm thinking of, they're fairly common.

My mom actually happened to see the show and thought it looked stupid but since then we haven't really missed and episode. I really hate the people who bring in stupid stuff and wanna get large amounts of money in it. The guy with the glass sword..

• Like 5

System you mean like the black mammy salt/pepper shakers? If they're the ones i'm thinking of, they're fairly common.

My mom actually happened to see the show and thought it looked stupid but since then we haven't really missed and episode. I really hate the people who bring in stupid stuff and wanna get large amounts of money in it. The guy with the glass sword..

lmao, the glass sword was ridiculous... you see this fool last episode with the autographed quilt? askin 50 g's ... wtf !?