Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i eat babies

Copenhagen Climate Conference 2009

Over the next few days the world's leaders will be hopefully deciding on a strategy to avert climate change. The summit will take place between the 7th and 18th of December in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Discuss.

Im sure there will be a photo opp of world leaders riding bikes.

Motherfuckers still think this shits a joke.

i could use some global warming, its like -20 with the wind chill in chicago. this summer wasn't even hot, it maybe broke 90 like once or twice. wheres el nino when you need it!

Definitely not here, I don't think we've broken 50 degrees in the Bay Area for the past week.

i could use some global warming, its like -20 with the wind chill in chicago. this summer wasn't even hot, it maybe broke 90 like once or twice. wheres el nino when you need it!

Global warming is a brand name. What's happening is a randomization and decreased stability of weather. Compounding situations.

^high.

that he will eventually

beyond me. I slipped away, telling Athenodorus not to mention that I had been there or how surprised I had been, but feel obliged to tell you of the matter, and even to suggest that we might henceforth occasionally allow him to dine with us at night, when there are few guests there, on the understanding that he keeps his mouth shut and his ears open. If there is, after all, as I am inclined to think, some hope that he will eventually wow gold

i heard that the energy consumption for this thing is equal to 30 small nations output in a whole year

consumption-inequality-2005-pie.png

you are determined wealthy on a global scale if you make more than $10,000 a year. Crazy huh?

Guest Daniel Dickey Dot Com

bjjg

Guest Daniel Dickey Dot Com

oops

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now