Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

Quick question, Pole inside /NH..................

Drive or Not Drive  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Drive or Not Drive

When I moved to Brooklyn, I took my car off the road thinking I didn't need it. I kept it just in case I changed my mind, but now I'm selling it. I miss having a car.

Perth here, have a car, pretty much essential if you want to live here. Live about a 5 min walk to the bus, then 5 mins bus ride to the train. But what i have cannot even be considered a car compared to your rigs Poesia.

you honestly can't expect to make any money whatsoever without a car. i hate being limited. i recently just got my car, and i live in the city. i'd be retarded to go without.

i wish i had a car, parents refuse to let me buy one because they dont wana pay for the insurance.... till then ill just boogie hands

Astoria in NYC, just insuring a car here costs more monthly than what I used to pay for rent in Pittsburgh.

Got rid of my Corrado when I moved here, love the stress free living.

you honestly can't expect to make any money whatsoever without a car. i hate being limited. i recently just got my car, and i live in the city. i'd be retarded to go without.

This makes no sense, how does having a job and having a car go together? Are you a delivery person? I have a job and I barely drive...and by barely I mean I think my battery is dead in the car cause I havent started it in so long.

I use my cities metro cause I was thinking with the price of gas+time in traffic+finding a god damn parking spot+maintenance, I was making out like a bandit just by getting a metro pass. Also I found out that I can claim my metro pass and get fully reimbursed for it. So basically I ride for free, I like not having the hassle and I feel better at work then my co workers who start the day off with bitching about how traffic and parking sucks, and when the weather gets better I ride my bike and get some much needed exercise...I dont know why I didnt do this from jump street

:)

I'm a commuter, I have a car.

I have a decent 45 min drive to work everyday, I carpool with 2 other guys from work.

But I commute roughly 350 miles between where I live and where I work.

Can drive, like to drive, live in Beijing, no fucking way I'm driving a car in this shit.

/Taxitakingboogiehandsvoteoner

Poesia. What kind of car you driving nowadays?

Still got the S550. Maybe end of summer i will Reup but there aint shit out that i would be interested in maybe some type of luxury hybrid.

i get rides from my friends/family/family friends/friends family/people that live on my street

haha

i need a liscense though im fucking almost 19 FUUUUU

T;6947984']Still got the S550.

bling_ballin.jpg

i suppose in theory not having a car is possible, but i want one, cause i like driving, a lot. also i like to drive to spots.

I drive, allot. I drive a rapist van that drinks gas like nothing. The amount of money I spend on gas could probably pay the payments on a new car but I can not get one due to no credit or job.

The life of the poor is awesome. On the other hand if I ever need to move something I have room.

I don't drive, never had the need to, I took lessons when younger and can technically drive just not legally.

It isn't too bad tho I likw to walk places, I don't generally ever use public transport and if I have to go long distances then the train is cool or my wife drives so I get her to drive!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now