Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Miley Cyrus

Bike cop depreciation thread

the worst part is that they're actually in shape so if you think your about to lose them by jumping a fence or something, you're dead wrong.

they're even worse than normal cops.

seems like every other time i get rolled up on, its by these faggots.

2618908831_b791d9c4cc.jpg

^^^outside of westlake,fuck cops on bikes,cars,trucks,boats,planes any vehicle...but they are on shape you make a good point

one time this cop left his helmet on his parked bike, so we put a hand full of pennies in it. Didnt see the result, but i bet it was good.

Steal their bikes. My friend came up behind a lady cop who was arresting one of my friends and stole her bike. It took her a couple of minutes to realise. She was really, really embaressed. It was great.

Plus, free bike, handcuffs, pepper spray etc!

I've definitely had my share of close calls cuz of these fools. I bet they're even angrier than the usual cop.. Know what I mean..

they got cops on dirtbikes where i live

same here in the summer a lot of highschool and college students go out partying at this somewhat remote desert place called "apex".

one time a couple friends and i had some beers and shit late at night and we hear sirens and see a bunch of red and blue lights coming down the hills and we got into the car (which was a mitsubishi lancer) and we drove out of there hella quick. :lol: \

the hommie fucked his car up.

We also have paramedics on bikes here (/no moto) for CBD ish.

Fuck man if you were dying youd be hoping the cunts pedal like the devils onto em.

same here in the summer a lot of highschool and college students go out partying at this somewhat remote desert place called "apex".

one time a couple friends and i had some beers and shit late at night and we hear sirens and see a bunch of red and blue lights coming down the hills and we got into the car (which was a mitsubishi lancer) and we drove out of there hella quick. :lol: \

the hommie fucked his car up.

yeah they have chased me out of apex before too.

I used to think bike cops were the biggest faggots, until I met dune buggy cops in Virginia Beach.

Rolled up on me and my girl drinking beers on the beach and acted like it was the biggest bust of their career. I talked so much shit, I couldn't believe I didn't get my ass beat/arrested. They were some seriously pussy ass cops, I wouldn't even think of talking to a Providence cop the way I was punking these dudes off.

I mean, in the end my girl had to pay their courthouse close to a grand for underage drinking though, so I guess they won :lol:

LOL^^^^at theo's pic, that shit is embarrassing. These guys roll through the backyards (private property) of neighborhoods in my hometown, and bust kids for smoking blunts on their porches. These motherfuckers may be in shape, but they're just as lazy as any other cop when it comes to a collar.

The bike cops hide in dark alleys and shit in my city. You would think it was for a bust but i'm pretty sure they're just hiding.

squad cars > horseback pigs > hotpants patrol

though ive never seen any of the horseback ones really gallop after any criminals

all they do is shit everywhere downtown

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now