Ever buffed your own?

ARKER

I've had a mate get caught doing his "once a month really wasted if there is a writer he's trying to impress" tag on a busy night club strip and got caught by the cops.

They ran his name found he had a previous notice but decided not to take him in. instead they made him buff it using his shirt and the water from the gutter. And stood there until it was gone......

so no I haven't buffed my own but I know someone who has.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

ive only done it once, for certain reasons, an i remember this cat that didnt know i buffed out my self, sayin "nice toy ass shit over there" at me,talkin bout the medium size blacked out blob on the wall, not even knowing i did it i laughed then talked about something else,then later told my other friend that was next to me at the time that i had actually done that an he laughed... alot haha

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

crossed out a piece with a thin cap when i finished because I was a little to drunk but it was still hella visible. came back the next day and felt stupid about it. Wrote go over me please next to my third ever freight piece and I saw that a couple times after but hopefully my first ten are all gone. That early stuff is just silly.

• 4 months later...

In jail i was drawing pictures for cats in exchange for commissary and threw a big ass piece on the wall of my cell, sort of as advertisement. Shit looked pretty fresh for rubber pencils on brick. either way, a couple pigs just figured it'd been there and let it slide. Then some new c/o with an eager attitude towards bustin people searched my cell and found mad graffiti drawings and graf magazines ect. Coincidentally the name pieced on the wall was the same as the name sketched in my books (doh!). Made me scrub the whole cell wall or else. Most fucked up day in tha joint.....

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...