What would you do?

rolling nowhere

Let's say someone offered you 1000's of dollars to marry them because they are illegaly here and would like some papers... what would you do? Just wondering how many of you would go for it and how many wouldn't.

Yeah...

Ps. It doesn't matter if she's hot or not because I know someone will probably ask that dumb shit...

i got a homegirl of mine who did this...

she was seeing some dude, caught a dui,

and since shes here illegally she got married to the lame ass..

and apparently whenever they argue he throws the fact

shes illegal in her face and hes got one more shot before she leaves him

and i end up smashing...

but to answer your question no i wouldnt do it...

at least not for a stack cause in the end that aint shit...

might need to up the ante ya diiig... but regardless the amount of cash

im straaaaaaight...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nope. Sure it would be nice to have a chunk of change so easily BUT the government would have their eye on you for 3-5 years making sure it isnt what it really is. She could be cool, hot, and in time worth keeping BUT she could just turn into a psycho bitch constantly stealing your money, fucking other guys from where she came from, and in the end divorcing you taking everything you own. I mean what are you suppose to use as an argument in that situation.... "Shes really an illegal that I married for money" then your fucked with the gov. Oh and another thing...she might just use you to have a kid that is in born in the US then she wont have any need for you anymore. <--I actually think a friend of mine is going through that situation with some Russian chick he married.

I think it's funny people are telling him to sign a pre-nup.

rolling nowhere is my BFF and a super rad dude...but his prized possessions are his beard and his guitar.

The only thing chicky could get from him is that he can learn her how to properly go about punching out windows and how to get street cats to fall in love with you.

He could also teach her the ins and outs of dumpster pizza and how to get hipster girls to love you even though you rip on them and treat them like garbage.

Also, it seems like for the time and effort you will have to put into this...you would have to get paid SERIOUS cash for it to be worth it.

Plus, she is probably going to be a real drag about you getting bored with Houston and having to pack your bindlesticks up and hit the rails every few months.

so i was in a similar situation and i would tell you this.

fuck it .

do it if you want to.

who is to say you're marriage isn't valid. shit people marry for all sorts of reasons.

BUT

demand more money the fine is $250,000

and in the mean time make sure all your expenses are in both you're names i.e. electric, cable, water, rubbish bill whatever.

and that you guys have fucked.

Getting someone a green card is a huge pain in the ass even if it's a legit marriage.

Not sure what happens if you lie but I'm sure any charges would be federal.

After your married you both have to reside at the same address.

You need to have a joint account, a lease with both your names, and other stuff.

And begin a stack of paperwork 10 X more complicated than filing your taxes and about 2000 X thicker.

Their also going to take a look at your income and other factors that might lead to fraud.

You also have to sign paperwork that in effect makes you financially responsible for the person divorced or not.

Basically if they ever sign up for welfare or public assistance you'll receive a bill.

Also their going to want to see photo's of her hanging with your fam and vise versa.

You pretty much would earn every penny of the money and it's not going to be an easy come up.

This doesn't matter to me I'm never getting married to anyone for real. Marriage is for suckers. Completely unnecessary.

I wasn't really asking what I should do I was just curious what other folks would do in the same situation. Whether or not anyone is for or against it doesn't matter at all to me. Haha.

If you're dumb enough to do this make sure you at least get a prenuptial agreement drawn up.

You marry some girl so she can get into this country, then you meet a girl you really like, you fall in love and want to get married (for real this time) and wind up owing some ungrateful cunt half of your shit cause of an infidelity divorce lawsuit.

Be smart... Tell her you'll find someone to marry her for 10% of what she's offering to pay out.

I think it's funny people are telling him to sign a pre-nup.

rolling nowhere is my BFF and a super rad dude...but his prized possessions are his beard and his guitar.

The only thing chicky could get from him is that he can learn her how to properly go about punching out windows and how to get street cats to fall in love with you.

He could also teach her the ins and outs of dumpster pizza and how to get hipster girls to love you even though you rip on them and treat them like garbage

This is me basically.

But that. Last part makes me sound like some kind of douche bag and I'm definitely not that. I do hate hipsters though. Flakey fraud ass bitches.