What would you do?

rolling nowhere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought this was going to be a thread about this awesome song.

Marrying for love is lame.

Marriage for convenience and money is where it's at.

<---going to catch hell for this remark.

And for the record, I married for love.

It's pretty cool, but would be more awesome if I married into incredible wealth.

Also, I'll be in Austin next week and in Houston for New Years.

Let's make magic happen, son.

Don't we always?

Your killin me smalls...

I'm seriously considering it. I just have to do some research and find out exactly what has to be done. Like do I have to go live with her for 3 years or some wack shit?? I'm looking into it. Money for nothin and chicks for free in 010... yeah oh ten what what...

I want to know more about this mystery chick.

Where is she from?

I think you probably have to live together for a little while and stay married for a year for it not to look like a sham marriage.

If she isn't a total buster, then that should be easy.

I knew your stance on marriage a long time ago and how you think it's kind of a scam.

Before you even painted me that wedding portrait that said "Til Whenever"

And does she have a job and will support not only herself, but you as well throughout this entire ordeal.

ok, i actually have a similar situation that's coming about in my own life, strangely enough that we're discussing the terms to.

so far if this happens

1. apartment will be upgraded to a nicer place that's NOT in a hood (rent entirely paid for with no money from me)

2. my bedroom will be big enough to allow all my guitars, computers, and video games (which are a lot).

3. no work. not anymore, or at least the next few years. i'd be the 'live in housekeeper' for tax purposes.

4. luxury kitchen. if i'm not working, i'm going to be eating good.

5. new tv. you can't sit on your ass all day at home and play video games on anything less than a 50 inch plasma. it's just not happening.

also, this isn't my doing, this is someone else's that i'm being let into. since i pretty much control the household here, i've been let into this deal, and should it pan out (which is like 60 percent in the green), i'll be doing just what i described.

• Like 1

She has a job yeah.

I don't really know anything about her except her name and where she works. She's just some mexican girl my sister works with. I can pretty much guarantee buster status. I'm not sure which girl she is but doesn't matter because they are all wack. I can deal with that. Too bad she's not some crazy girl from somewhere rad like spain who drinks too much wine and yells at me while throwing plates at my head. And of course during the time we live together we fall in love then I'm racked by guilt because of all the money and what not. I think I just wrote a blockbuster right there. But who could ever fill my shoes as leading man?

Ummmm...

Maybe this guy is free.

Hagrid3.jpg

I want to know more about this mystery chick.

Where is she from?

I think you probably have to live together for a little while and stay married for a year for it not to look like a sham marriage.

If she isn't a total buster, then that should be easy.

I knew your stance on marriage a long time ago and how you think it's kind of a scam.

Before you even painted me that wedding portrait that said "Til Whenever"

And does she have a job and will support not only herself, but you as well throughout this entire ordeal.

First off I know mad heads that pull this move in the past.. first off shits gotten alot harder, so be prepared to work a bit for that money, specially bc its not so much about making easy money but also about not getting thrown in jail. Nowadays the price for shit like this easily goes for 7K to 10K. and being older now I feel that this amount of money isnt worth the time you invest in having to have to go to meeting, all the paper work, lawyers, etc etc..

You do sometimes get perks out of it, like smashing out the chick you are marrying and/ or having to see them naked and talk sexual preferences so when they ask questions about each others intimate life, you know wtf each other likes.. etc etc..

I almost did it once for 8k, only turned it down bc the girlfriend at the time flipped the fuck out.. and gave me this morals speech about why I would marry for money and how fuck up that is..

• Like 1

I'm talking just for money.

She could be limbless and covered in smallpox I don't care.

She pays me multiple thousands of crispy green american dollars and she gets to be american.

That's allif you want ill let you come over and fuck my wife...hahaha

I'm trying to gather info. Apprently she knows people who have done this before so she knows more than I do.

If I have to live with some lame and pretend I'm married no problem. I'm just going to do whatever I normally do anyway. Maybe shell want a divorce when I spend half the money on jameson. Yeah! She probably doesn't have scabies and she probably won't try to sell my valuables for drugs so she's already ahead of the curve.

I'm a smart fella...if shit seems sketchy I'm not going through with it. The whole thing is sketchy but you know if I have to go to mexico for 2 years while she waits to get back in or something totally ridiculoso.

The exact amount hasn't been discussed. I haven't even talked to her about it myself. My sister asked me about it yesterday and said the chick was 100% serious so I'm pretty sure its legit.

We shall see what happens.

Anyone trying to say it "isn't important" if she's hot or not is playing themself. c'mon son. she either got an ass, or not.

Also an STD test oughta be part of the equation...

there is a lot invovlved tho..and the agency (forgetting the proper name right now) will be on your ass like flies on shit. they watch every move..will talk to close friends/family. want to see proof of exisiting relationship...documentation .....in order for her to get american papers..

no papers/no money