Butthurt Motherfuckers

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tend to make fun of all the people I hang out with...alot.

Over the course of time it has strained many of my relationships to the breaking point, and completely ruined others. I say fuck em, butthurt ass niggas.

I grew up in a family where we constantly made fun of eachother, so that's just the way I am

Cosign to the maaaax.

Cosign to the maaaax.

The best example of this was when I was like 16 some kid Rich left me and like 4 of our other friends at a restaurant, because I made some (good natured) fat jokes about him. He straight up got up, walked out, got in his car, and drove off

When someone got him on the phone he wanted to talk to me and was like "But why do you hafta call me fat for?" to which I responded "BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING FAT RICH. IT'D BE LIKE CALLING ME WHITE, YOU FUCKING MORON"

I just think it gets overdone allot in here lately. People go stupid far and add in all the fucking post derailings by over zealous douchebags who just want to argue, plus the people who egg them on, pus the mass of extra nonstop random image postings, PLUS the usual amount of noob bullshit, sometimes it gets a bit much.

I think allot of people are looking for a break for a bit from the overly sarcastic, excessively derogatory shit. It'll always have a place here, but I just think people need a break.

Just do a little less of it.

I've never been one to claim the 'old days' were so much better than the 'present' but i've noticed people are a lot more reluctant to share real stories because it will in one way or another get turned around on you and then 1000 dudes jump on and start giving you shit for something that would otherwise have been a pretty normal / comical situation.

The other day I posted a thread about my girlfriend pissing me off, people then began asking me to post a pic, I posted a pic of her with half her face blurred out.

Then some guy comes in and say 'she looks like a bitch!'. I mean really?

I know I kind of walked head first into that one, but, you ask for pics, I post one, then you call her a bitch...

No wonder people don't really bother posting real shit in here...