Facebook people (Vote for a good cause!)

Bojangles

Hey people,

This is a good cause that I've worked for, for almost a decade.

Chase Bank is donating money to charitable/non-profit causes, and this/my group is up for winning.

If you're on Facebook, please vote for them.

I never ask for this kind of thing but it's gonna help a lot of down and out kids.

Info:

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/965258?src=wallpost&ref=mf

Please help support Progressive Arts Alliance's arts education work in our community. Please vote for PAA ... it only takes a few clicks. Thanks for your support!

Mission Statement The mission of Progressive Arts Alliance is to provide experiences in the contemporary arts that stimulate critical thinking and promote progressive thought. PAA seeks to make the arts accessible to students of all ages regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, education, or income level. PAA works hard to provide stimulating programs that are at the cutting edge in terms of artistic merit and methodology in education. Much of PAA''s educational mission centers around the utilization of the contemporary popular arts as a compelling educational tool.

More info about the orginazation at www.paalive.org

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I voted, and I dont want to jack your thread, but if you dont mind I have good friends at this joint and they could use a vote too, and since you get 20 im going to put it on here, I hope thats okay.

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/727308

they're a good nonprofit that makes solid work. they also have a childrens training program that helps kids out.