Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beardo

This is just a great commercial

on several levels. kayak 'grandfater' (cancun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RFoEn5EYJw

I love picking apart advertisements (occupational hazard?) but always get hyped when something not completely insulting comes along.

let's see some other examples of genuinely good advertisements, as much as it pains to admit they exist :lol:

• Like 1

hahaha all those are great, only the vonage one had I seen before. keep em coming. I'm trying to track down a couple myself.

corona is an excellent example. they found the perfect formula. you know it's corona before you even 'know' because they do such a good job of maintaining that same style and tone. if it aint broke don't fix it. never a let down.

found it.. my all time favorite commercial. shitty video quality though.

• Like 1

sure corona has an instantly recognizable style, but those commercials are dull as shit. oh look, something stressful or mundane is happening, but wait, we're panning out and now its transformed into something relaxing on a beach!

over it.

corona is an excellent example. they found the perfect formula. you know it's corona before you even 'know' because they do such a good job of maintaining that same style and tone. if it aint broke don't fix it. never a let down.

Yes If and when i win the lotto im taking that dudes spot. Put a 2nd girl on the left though

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now