Cant knock the hussle i guess...?

coffie crave 7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, woah, now what the fuck does that mean? It's fucking blocking ME due to my country?

When did this start?

woah55.png

happens to me a lot.

i put it down to americans thinking they are better than the rest of the world...

...that or there are copyright restrictions in place.

:p

I don't even see why people are getting on Shai's back about this, some guy was biting the work of another artist and ripping people off with it and claiming it real, ok fair play for trying to get his hustle on, but ultimately shit like that makes the original artist look bad and would detract from his original works.

This is a graf website with a lot of users and I expect quite a few people know some very well known writers, if you knew someone that was having fakes put on e-bay you would let the person know. All I got from Shai's post was that he was unsure if it was real or fake, so who better to ask than the artist in question, no douchebaggery or anything like that just being helpful.

I don't even see why people are getting on Shai's back about this, some guy was biting the work of another artist and ripping people off with it and claiming it real, ok fair play for trying to get his hustle on, but ultimately shit like that makes the original artist look bad and would detract from his original works.

This is a graf website with a lot of users and I expect quite a few people know some very well known writers, if you knew someone that was having fakes put on e-bay you would let the person know. All I got from Shai's post was that he was unsure if it was real or fake, so who better to ask than the artist in question, no douchebaggery or anything like that just being helpful.

dude, this is 12 oz ch. 0, a rift in time in space where something seemingly normal may make one a TPWF, homo, douche, and many other things.

• 4 weeks later...

i know a certain member of this board who used to print up twist stickers and ebay them. but i wont say who.

and seriously how the fuck could you not know who twist is no matter how anti art fag you are.

and about the shai thing. i don't think he's name dropping at all. in fact im pretty sure me and him could probably call the same person.

IN FACT im gonna call him right now and have him forward the link to twist.

OMGOMGOMGOMGNAMEDROPONEROMGARTFAG!!!!!!

i know a certain member of this board who used to print up twist stickers and ebay them. but i wont say who.

and seriously how the fuck could you not know who twist is no matter how anti art fag you are.

i had an art teacher in college who had barry mcgee prints all over her office. first time i was in there i said, "nice twist print" and she goes "no, that's barry mcgee." so i laughed at her and left her office.

and about the shai thing. i don't think he's name dropping at all. in fact im pretty sure me and him could probably call the same person.

IN FACT im gonna call him right now and have him forward the link to twist.

OMGOMGOMGOMGNAMEDROPONEROMGARTFAG!!!!!!

He knows, and doesn't care or at least he's not letting it show. As far as the sticker thing, I think I know who you're talking about.