Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coffie crave 7

Cant knock the hussle i guess...?

i seen fakes before but this is the worse and i cant believe it is at 1000-

too bad the buyers ids are hidden id contact them and warn them what they are buying, but then again its prolly a stupid yuppie fuck so live and learn

ART FAG PEOPLE!

fail

i get the whole ''people'' thing that has been going on in chanl zero but this is a ''art'' message board i guess you called yourself a fag?

any responsible buyer would request better pictures and research their purchase on something like this. i was bidding on some sample kicks a minute ago that seemed a little sketchy so i contacted the artist that designed the sneakers to confirm it. so i got a pair of shoes that are legit and rare as fuck.

caveat emptor.

fail

i get the whole ''people'' thing that has been going on in chanl zero but this is a ''art'' message board i guess you called yourself a fag?

channel zero is an art message board? Sorry about me, I didn't get that memo

Really? Oh man...

i dont pay attention to art at all, i like some cool looking art as much as the next guy dont get me wrong. but for the most part the only "art" i ever know about is.. ya.

this was the first thing that came to mind when i saw barry mcgee.

• Like 1

I didnt get to the link in time to see it while it was up, but damn thats fucked up to profit off of someone else's work like that. that dude should get got somehow.

and those of you who dont know who barry mcgee is need to step it up like a bakers dozen notches.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now