my girlfriend...

famecrazy

Oh, did i mention we are about to embark on a 7 week holiday with just her and I. Despite the fact we are not talking...

fun times ahead.

Man, I really hope you're kidding because I don't deal well with drama like that...if she gets out of line, I'll have to send her to the store to buy wolftickets.

And that ain't too cool at four in the morning.

533234355_ILLKidz003.jpg.5b83f95722aed4abdffc9bd27c7cc1b8.jpg

1970121980_ILLKidz007.jpg.10478d1d879c53d513589b6de3e1f488.jpg

724464307_ILLKidz009.jpg.3533f9eefa99bde77f7a8394b2f931c7.jpg

1906421051_ILLKidz012.jpg.a3864c7471d5f9e6aa9e12240a6eb0fa.jpg

1295287269_ILLKidz023.jpg.805e0b6bade19339f5c32d59f729524e.jpg

1064021520_ILLKidz024.jpg.5af39a5561bdbebfd911ffa36afc42b3.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make her some soup to show your affection even if you are really annoyed.

Then proceed to throw the intensely hot soup in her face then smash the bowl over her head.

introduce her to soup. She will respect you way more afterwards.

*just playin soup*

• Like 1

I find it odd that people assume that dude is in the dog house, without further info his girl has been fucking up and he is the one with beef.

She kind of looks like a bitch to me, sorry, maybe if the eyes were in the shot I would feel different but there is something about the picture that strikes me as wrong in the brain.

I find it odd that people assume that dude is in the dog house, without further info his girl has been fucking up and he is the one with beef.

She kind of looks like a bitch to me, sorry, maybe if the eyes were in the shot I would feel different but there is something about the picture that strikes me as wrong in the brain.

It's always our fault. Even if it isn't, it is. The curse of man.

At least we don't bleed for a week.

Well shit dog, it's not like we should know that shit by osmosis. No need to nega-prop me based on my comment brother.

Try therapy with her if things are going wrong and you two can not figure it out on your own. Taking a 7 month vacation should be something that the two of you remember for the rest of you life as a happy time together.

through my experiences ive discovered that they WANT you to yell at them. i tried being that whole calm cool and collected guy when it came to fighting with girlfriends, but soon realized that what they really want is for you to be a man and tell them when they are being a pain in the ass. show em whos boss and you'll be just fine... or you'll break up and find another chick. fuck any serious relationship if under the age of 29 by the way.

wtf is wrong with broads these days. of course you should be able to tell her she is pissing you off. and she should check that shit at the door. (vice-versa as well) what happened to being honest..we should all be able to to express what we feel..without worrying about the cost of it later.

people these days are too fucking sensitive..

/endbroadsruininggreatmenfortherestofusrant

6 yrs dating..you shold be able to talk then.

:p

6 years we have been dating[/size] she has ever yelled at me, there in lies the problem.

Well that and the fact she spends too much money on bullshit.

so what then... shes being difficult. Check it out. I may not kno your girl but i kno enough about girls in general to assume she is giving you shit and this is why. U been together 6 years right? You put a ring on her finger? you engaged or made plans to? any kids? She probably wants you to show some type of commitment

ditch her before you waste ANYMORE TIME AND MONEY

This pretty much sums it all up.

If she annoys you? Just move on to the next one. No need to do anything.

Unless of course she made you look like an ass, fucked your brother/friend/dude at rural gas station, or told everyone you have a little dick and don't know how to use it (i guess that falls under the first part though).

If she's just annoying, I say end that shit and move on. Don't waste your time trying to scorn some broad just because she's annoying. Put that time into pulling another one or having as much fun as you possibly can.