Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CMF

finally...

a somewhat funny american dad episode. i never thought they would pull it off.

its people like you that actually watch garbage like that that keeps garbage like that on tv so people like you can actually watch it.

dont do it!

• Like 1

its on in the background and i was listening to it. the concept is funny on this one.

Seth McFarlane is terrible. I still don't understand why Fox cancelled King Of The Hill, yet lets that douche have 3 shows that all suck.

I dig MacFarlane. If you can dig up Adam Carolla's podcast interview with him, give it a listen.

Also, there was a good interview with Seth Green last month.

I dig MacFarlane. If you can dig up Adam Carolla's podcast interview with him, give it a listen.

Also, there was a good interview with Seth Green last month.

I saw some shows he did in the 90s that were pretty good, and I liked the first season of "Family Guy".

Then he got noticed and ran out of jokes, and that's when I lost interest. I remember watching the first episode of "American Dad" when it came out...it was after a lot of shots of tequila with friends at the bar, and I was asking them things like "So when should I start laughing?" and " I mean, this is supposed to be funny, right?" at Peter Griffin volume.

I guess I was a little loud, but nobody else was laughing, either. So fuck it.

family guy was funny...

american dad was never funny...

and that clevland show...ha fucking ha white people doing black humor. not funny and boring

king of the hill hands down one of the best, behind futurama. Now, that was a dope ass show.

Congrats, now that DAO is gone, somebody has to be the king of backpedaling

Zing!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now