winter coat $core SUPER THREAD

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a Carhartt,

It's too damn bad this company is "catching on" with lamers.

I read an article in the paper over a decade ago about carhart being faced with the choice of embracing fashion or sticking with making work clothes. They chose to stick with making work clothes. I do not like the jackets but do like the vest/sweatshirt combo.

I read an article in the Times about the very same thing several months ago. They have since rescinded that decision.

honda_carhartt_zoomer.jpg

"Last year Honda launched a limited edition of their 49cc Zoomer scooter (known as the ‘Ruckus’ in North America) designed together with Stussy, this year it’s Carhartt’s turn. Only 300 of these will be made and besides having a slightly different design on the bike you get a Carhartt kit containing a bandana, a pair of gloves, a helmet, a beanie and a bag."

Fucking disgraceful

Re: winter coat $ SUPER THREAD

Filson is a class act. As your clothes wear out or get damaged they repair for free. I had a filson wool shirt that I had repaired so many times it started to look like franken-shirt.

Morton, I know you're not above dumpster diving for Filson scraps...so do they ever throw anything out the size of, say, a baby blanket?

In case you're wondering I'll send you a PM and show you what I need it for.

fuuuuuuuuuuck

i hope nerds aint tryin to start rockin the Carhartt!

I have two of these, one in black and one in green-

s7_980337_renderset_01?$main-Large$

I guess you're too late, it doesn't get much nerdier than me.

"baby blanket sized" Shaiominousoner

If you really need to know, PM me.

emo.jpg

"Oh, wow, like yeah, like...totally. And, like, the other day when Brittney tried to tell me off in the food court at the mall? And said I wasn't emo enough? Like I care? And I said, "Look, you fucking walri bitch, you better check out my emo fucking bangs and step the fuck back?"

2w1v9fs.jpg

"And the next thing I saw was that ho totally hopping back on her ice floe and riding her ass back to Anchorage like the slut she is! Total diss, bro! Come on, Travis, let's go get Icees and sneer at the goth girls at Hot Topic...they so don't know what's core."