The Weather.

`Melinoe

Its cold than a muthafucka at the moment.

cold weather is the best weather though.

It's 47 degrees out right now...I mean, it's cold but it's not that cold. I had to ride my bike home at 4 am, it was 39 out and I wasn't wearing socks or a jacket. That was retarded.

We're supposed to be in the middle of El Nino right now, which usually equals warm and rainy weather that starts around Halloween and doesn't clear up till Easter.

I know what El Nino is like, and this isn't it. I should be rocking shorts and flip flops and a rain shell right about now. Instead I have three sweaters on and I can see my breath in my bedroom.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

till about 2 years ago i didnt have a problem wit the chicago winters but now i hate them.. and with my job im outside for a good bit of the day and im moving around medical equipment and the shit gets cold. so i hate winters now but not to crazy about summer heat waves either so i would go with fall is the best weather in chicago. some hot days some cold days.. i dont think i will live in chicago all my life cuz i hate these winters

Vegas has about 5 months of summer/5 months of winter..with about 4 weeks each of fall and spring to split it up. we actually had a snow day last year. just 1 though, and the snow melted half way through the day, but the night before was a lot. our weather now is beautiful ..about 50 high 33 low. those grey/purplish skies are awesome. i wish there was a lil rain, however.

I'm guessing you live in Boston?

My cousin was posting pictures of himself doing snow angels on Commonwealth Ave or whatever.

that's probably the shit you got from us out here in the midwest, except all we got was about two days of 'heavy' dusting, which is just about melted from the full-on sun today. Shit always intensifies when it hits the northeast.

I guess we're to expect like six inches or some shit (possibly) in the next couple of days. Not ready for this shit yet.

ha im sure he was, i dont think anyone actually believed it was gonna snow, or actually stick so they didnt start cleaning up the roads for a long time. i was actually on my way back from a show when it got bad. i was doing 25 mph on the highway cause i could feel myself sliding around going any faster. and to get out of the parking lot i was in took 12 people pushing, and me having my pedal to floor to get me up the hill.

last night sucked, as far as weather is concerned.

Back when I had a job my favorite weather was early in the year days that were sunny. Clear and cold weather is good for taking measurements with a total station because there are no heat waves, the lack of leafs on trees makes for greater line of sight in the woods.

For chillin I like mid eighties sunny with me in the shade. I never hang in direct sunlight if I can avoid it.

• 1 month later...