Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
`Melinoe

The Weather.

What's your favorite kind of weather and why? What's it like where you are?

I like the fall type weather...Not too hot, not too cold, and it's over all just really pretty. I hatethe summer because I HATE hot weather/humidity and such.

• Like 1

Spring for the mornings and late afternoon grilling.

Autumn for the long sleepy days and warm nights

made for chilling outside.

• Like 1

Rain is nice. I've always liked thunderstorms when the sky turns those really pretty colors and you can just sit by the window and read a book. That is one thing I like about summer.

I used to like winter, being wrapped up in multiple layers, a hat etc and getting inside to a warm house, however as I get older I am beginning to like milder and warmer weather.

I do like rain as well, it is quite relaxing to be sat at home and torrential rain blasting down.

Certain things I like about each season. Love the winter for skiing, not so much a fan of walking around in the cold though. Love summer. Love fall once it starts to cool down. Love spring because it starts to feel warm again.

It was -8 last night and it's snowing like hell right now, about half a foot on the ground and the roads suck.

I like foggy weather.

I grew up in Florida. I like the heat and the sun, humidity aside. Plus the thunderstorms can't be fucked with. Fall is generally very nice down there, temperature-wise.

Here, in Minnesota, summer is great. It's not too hot usually. This year the storms weren't really happening. Winter is a love-hate thing. I love sitting inside watching movies/playing video games/sleeping/reading, the cozy shit. Step outside, though, and it's cold as shit in the negatives (Fahrenheit). Shit, this week we're expecting a winter storm. Great. You get used to it after a month or so, the temperature and just the overall winter.

im not big enough to handle this cold weather shit and im from Texas

but i love me some Summer.

Swimming, everything seems so much more exciting, more day light, booze houndin.

I like the fall type weather...Not too hot, not too cold, and it's over all just really pretty. I hatethe summer because I HATE hot weather/humidity and such.

yep

perfect temterature for a sweater/windbreaker

good balance of day & night

spring gets too wet

summer gets too hot

winter sucks

65 degrees, no wind, no rain, no snow, Mostly Cloudy. Perfect weather

Cold and snowy is only good if i'm wrapped up in heated blankets.

Two words- San Diego.

It's 51 degrees and raining right now, so all of my joints sound like they need oil.

We don't have winter in Oakland. We have five months of cool and wet and seven months of warm and dry, with some highs and lows thrown in so we'll have something to talk about with the neighbors.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now