Detroit Recession

Moldy Bread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep talkin that shit glen while your teaching your little art class, im puttin in real work, something you dont know about,what i said about the yard was not directed at you so keep your fuckin mouth shut, everytime you open your mouth about me you sound like a fuckin girl,put me on blast on 12oz,in the real world of graffiti my rep exeeds anything you have to say about me, i dont even have to speak your name or try and make you look bad cause everyone already knows your a fuckin buster, an internet letter shopping toy, thats all you have been since you started writing, say what you will about me, you dont know me and you never have

Tead

motherfucking

Nasty

• Like 1

keep talkin that shit glen while your teaching your little art class, im puttin in real work, something you dont know about,what i said about the yard was not directed at you so keep your fuckin mouth shut, everytime you open your mouth about me you sound like a fuckin girl,put me on blast on 12oz,in the real world of graffiti my rep exeeds anything you have to say about me, i dont even have to speak your name or try and make you look bad cause everyone already knows your a fuckin buster, an internet letter shopping toy, thats all you have been since you started writing, say what you will about me, you dont know me and you never have

Tead

motherfucking

Nasty

2lcah6t.jpg

why don't you let everyone know about how you ran from me after i bopped your head up? You're a bitch, and you don't paint shit but freights because you know i'll go over it.

and if i see you again, i'm stomping your left hand.

Go buy your paint.

Faggot.

• 11 months later...