Weapon Of Choice

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok Kr430n5_666, its time to get it out in the open. lay my shit on the table...

maybe its because ive smoked a little weed...

maybe its because ive drank a few beers...

maybe its because ive just been wondering what the fuck you've been talking about and for god knows how long. for everypost you put like a fuckin wierd picture or a goth picture or some picture with some wierd shit written below it but whatever it is, just tell me what the fuck your talking about. i feel like im either left out, or your fuckin crazy

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Avils knows what's up.

I'll fucking volume fader juggle your ass!

Haha for real.. actually I just got my 06ProA modded by my man Fingerlicken so I've got adjustable volume fader curve like the 07Pro.. I might have to try them upfader juggles.. like Akakabe on the 98 Technics world.. yahhhhhhh

sc s scratchin wh wh what what what is it ??

Originally posted by cmeup

REGULATOR-

reality check lil homie. im pretty fucking sure you said you was young or what not, like 14-16 or some shit. if so, do yourself a favor and get rid of tha weopons.

you gonna wind up getting yourself killed on some dumb hot shit.

teaser

he's right kid. why would you need two knives and a screwdriver? if you drop a knife there's a good chance it's gonna wind up in you, so why bring it in the first place? if you need to bring weapons you're headed to all the wrong places, but if you REALLY think you need to carry something get some brass knuckles. someone would have to really kick your ass to get those out of your hand, and i'm %99 sure you don't have it in you to stab someone or you wouldn't be on here asking questions. honestly, your best bet is to mind your own business, NEVER run your mouth, and no one will even know you're around.

yea thats the thing...i find my self in shit and i cant help it....me and my friends in grammar school were bored as fuck so we developed a habit for trashing every body....we would talk shit about everyone, and everything, and we neevr got touched cus we were so young...nowadays shit....we've gotten in countless rumbles because none of learns to shut up...o well...i kinda agree that knives are fuckin stupid because they will most likely end up in me, maybe i'll op for the brass knuckles or some of those special track shoes that make you jump and run faster

Archived