Anyone have any suggestions...

eliserx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Why dont you just have an intervention on her ass?

Seems like she needs help, not you to fuck up her life anymore. WTF kind of friend are you? Damn

Naaah, man. If you only knew. Now you make me feel guilty... but that's only because I'm not used to being such cruel bitch.

Fuck "nevermind"...

How bout I put out your personal info on here to shut you down?

For those of you that missed it,

Eliserx has a friend that's strung out on dope and whoring herself out to make ends meet and this dumb fuck wanted to use all her personal info (S.S.# etc.) to make her life even worse.

Naaah, man. If you only knew. Now you make me feel guilty... but that's only because I'm not used to being such cruel bitch.

Um I do know, I know your story cause I have delt with people with habits and that have hit hard times. Really they dont know what they do, they will do anything to get that next high cause it controls them. Your friend is still the person that you used to like - on the inside - but now the drug has control and has changed her.

Really your friend needs help, its the only way she is going to get out and be the person you used to know. Real Talk, if you really care you would talk to your friend, try to get her help. Try to get her to some meetings, go with her if you want. That shit dont work, go to meetings yourself and get in contact with some rehab counselors. If that dont work, then just support her but dont enable her, tell her your are there for her but you are not going to put up with her addictions and make a firm stance about it. If she asks you for money or shit, tell her "not until you get help"

Dont go around doing childish shit, this is real life and your friend is real sick. Unless you want to bury her in the ground...get serious.

Eliserx the hell is wrong with you? If its your friend why would you fuck with them like that? I'm all for a joke or prank but the fuck man?? Might as well just shoot her now n get it over with. Karma too bitch! Crack heads gonna gang rape you one night..

Thanks for the re-up Bojangles I thought I missed out when elis edited everything out

Eliserx had all the junkie girl's personal info and was going to use it somehow (by asking us for a way) to trash the girl's life even further.

I.E. Identity theft, etc.

Whoa whoa whoa.....I just got eliser's personal info on lock.

Eliser, if you decide to fuck this girl up using her info, I fuck you

up using yours.

It's fair and I don't need any ideas on how to use it.

You'll thank me later.

Now, be a human and talk to your friend. Get her help. Don't let

a homie go out like that.

Um I do know, I know your story cause I have delt with people with habits and that have hit hard times. Really they dont know what they do, they will do anything to get that next high cause it controls them. Your friend is still the person that you used to like - on the inside - but now the drug has control and has changed her.

Really your friend needs help, its the only way she is going to get out and be the person you used to know. Real Talk, if you really care you would talk to your friend, try to get her help. Try to get her to some meetings, go with her if you want. That shit dont work, go to meetings yourself and get in contact with some rehab counselors. If that dont work, then just support her but dont enable her, tell her your are there for her but you are not going to put up with her addictions and make a firm stance about it. If she asks you for money or shit, tell her "not until you get help"

Dont go around doing childish shit, this is real life and your friend is real sick. Unless you want to bury her in the ground...get serious.

I am going to put this shit in some huge font red text DAO shit

Wow man some friend you are. Honestly I have dealt with a bunch of friends on dope over the years. A really close friend of mine was in the exact situation your friend was in. You know what I did. I just kept being her friend. I remember we would go out to dinner or to the movies sometimes and she would have clients call her and I would just treat it like it was no big deal. She is an adult so I didn't give her any shit about what she was doing to make her feel worse and push her deeper into the whole she was in. We would hang out a bunch, during this period in time and she was going through a really rough spot. I ended up having to call 911 and hide all her paraphernalia when she OD at her apt one night. I still never said shit to her about it, or made her feel bad about it. You know why cause she was still my friend regardless of what fucked up choices she made with her life. I am not even going to get into all this shit, but I will say you are a fucking piece of shit and if you ever did something like that to a friend of mine I would end up fucked up. Also I would like to point out if she is a junkie and you did do something like that she probably knows people that would be willing to kill you for a gram or two, so doing anything to seriously fuck her over might not be in your best interest.

Oh and my friend, she is completely clean for the last two years married and expecting a kid. She quit doing dope cause she saw how much it fucked up her life. Not because some friends of hers wanted her to, not cause the courts made her go to rehab, not for any reason other then it finally clicked in her head that she could do so much more with her life then what she was doing. And that is why I never gave her shit about what she did and only ever was her friend.

I really think this kid should be Condemned

I'd make the assumption here that the friend has done something uncool to Eliserx to elicit this response from her. There is obviously more to this than we have been told.

However, either Eliserx did something to deserve it or her friend has hit hard times and isn't being her true self, which would probably be due to the bipolar bit. I had a girl for a few years who's best friend was bipolar/suicidal. She owed my girl money, fucked me up when I was running a club for a while and all this other shit. We still stuck by her because it wasn't her fault and we were her FRIENDS.

That's what friends do, give friends serious slack they wouldn't afford to others and stick by them when times are tough.

I should be working.

Eliserx had all the junkie girl's personal info and was going to use it somehow (by asking us for a way) to trash the girl's life even further.

I.E. Identity theft, etc.

whaaat....?

so shorty's already goin down a fucked up path,

and this nigga wanna fuck it up like 10 fold.....?

might as well just put the bullet in her head for her....

thats some super grimey shit yo....

• Like 1

I'm sure your "friend" isn't happy with the way her life is going, I don't see why you would want to make that worse.

You already said she has mental/emotional issues and isn't stable (bi-polar)..would you really want to do something that could be the final straw on the camel's back that breaks her and makes her commit suicide?

Having a drug addiction isn't fun.

Having a habit is no longer recreation usage and becomes a chore and something that you hate but can't stop.

When somebody is at the point in life that they are prostituting themselves for drugs, they are not having fun with it.

99% of the time the women hate what they are doing and it depresses them to know that they have fallen so far as to resort to selling their body for drug money.

Which only worsens the cycle of using to forget/deaden your emotions.

I'm not saying anything that everyone else hasn't said...but seriously, you are a jerk.

If you have a "friend" who is having problems like this...you really only should have to decide on whether to help them or to move on with your own life and let them ruin their own.

You shouldn't feel the need to take it in your own hands to mess up their life.

Talk about kicking someone when they are down.

Shit.

"Don't play dumbass with me. I've been up all night, I'm still a little drunk, and I have a hangover. I should be in my hotel room asleep, not fucking around on tobacco road, but because Zoe wanted to drive some fucking Vanishing Point car, I'm here. Now you two got the balls to ask me, no, scratch that, tell me I gotta go make conversation with Tom Jones while the cool kids get to go out and play? Bullshit on that!"