Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

Stop, yo!

My question is this: Is that enough to hang a bitch out the window by her ankles?

I don't play PS3 or really any videogames these days, but those things are expensive

enough to feel it in your pockets b/c some crazy bitch decided to smash your shit.

That's what happens when you don't keep your women in line. They start wearing wife beaters & baggy sweatpants thinking they're the man in the relationship. Keep that bitch in the kitchen & lay pipe correctly and problem solved. She'd probably organize your PS3 games in a library for you.

A smack across the mouth wouldn't hurt either.

Fuck that dude. Send that bitch my way. I haven't fucked with a video game on the regular since Sonic & Knuckles...and I got two jobs.

who sucks more? the douche playing video games all night, or the net queen video blogging herself making a scene.

2qce1hc.png

AMERICA!!!!

i dont feel bad for the guy really. she made it sound like he sits around all day and plays video games instead of looking for work leaving all the bills on her. its only a matter of time before any person snaps over that kind of shit. worse has happened.

lorenabobby.jpg

ahahha oh well. If I remember correctly an old friend I used to know was of Asian back ground and his dad smashed his xbox,ps2, and all his games because he thought his son was getting to white washed.

Bum ass nigga he shoulda been keepin his girl happy instead a fuckin wit ps3. C'mon son, really? Ps3? A good slap wouldnt hurt either tho.

P.S. maybe asians arent "white washed" maybe thats how they are

1905984136_zcmonson.jpg.ccb6d88f9ad6ff01431d0ad5057894cd.jpg

Hey hey hey reality czech: Ed Lover would never put a bitch before videogames. Pa-leeze. Videogames before working, however— dude needs to buy a bigger TV to really enjoy the 1080i HD videogaming experience.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now