Seeking a real life Innocence????

Boring Bastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread is actually really amusing

but seeking what about that thread where you let people be right and you'd always be wrong......? is that not proving u do expect ppl to bow to ur every word , when ur promoting ur own assumed intelligence?

thats not meant as a diss or nothing like that in any way.......only that i thought of that thread after reading most of the " negative " reply's about you.......

Guest catwash
Originally posted by bobobi11

Beyond that, I don't think anyone on here really jocks Seeking. I know I don't, but I gotta give him respect. He is a no puches, tell it like he sees it type of guy. I wish there were more people like this. At the same time, he is open minded, well versed on a variety of subjects, and is not afraid to back up his statements. To steal a line "He's got ball the size of grapefruits" when he takes on members of the board. Style is everything boys and girls and Seeking is a master.

and you dont jock seeking????? i'd love to see what you'd write if you did jock him then...

Style is everything boys and girls and Seeking is a master. hahaha.

Guest Pilau Hands
Style is everything boys and girls and Seeking is a master.

why is that jocking? it's a positive observation about a situation

i put "jock" in the dictionary and all i got was a bunch of shit about athletic supporters and radio deejays. someone want to help me out on the concrete definition? catwash? otherwise, as your boy says, "It's all about semantics."

the hands

i jock my supporter

Guest bumdigger

my opinion is

damn you spend alot of time on the net.

go get drunk or get some ass but get off the newage boob tube for a few hours a day besides sleeping. maybe it's just me but i notice you posts seem to never stop your always on here!

Originally posted by j

this internet beef gets more and more ridiculous every day.. go outside and ride a bike or something :rolleyes:

i just wanna let everyone know that "j" isnt me. just another kid who shares my oppinion. just thought id say that so people would get off my back some about "bein a whiney girl" when people talk shit. i wont interfere with anymore shit talkin on this board.

peace

aser1ne, that thread, like damn near everything else ive said in the last 5 months, was complete sarcasm. the point wasnt for me to be right, the point was to create another situation like the 'aggressive skating' thread where despite the facts, i act like a complete over the top jackass and colorfully insult people. i thought it could prove to be pretty funny (like the rollerblading thread) but it never got going right...

you guys take me way, way too seriously. i appreciate those people defending me, but honestly, your defending me against an attention deprived asshole. everyone just needs to let it go. either that, or make it funny. christ, there is no reason on gods green earth that this should be a serious discussion. I DONT REALLY EXIST.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

aser1ne, that thread, like damn near everything else ive said in the last 5 months, was complete sarcasm. the point wasnt for me to be right, the point was to create another situation like the 'aggressive skating' thread where despite the facts, i act like a complete over the top jackass and colorfully insult people. i thought it could prove to be pretty funny (like the rollerblading thread) but it never got going right...

you guys take me way, way too seriously. i appreciate those people defending me, but honestly, your defending me against an attention deprived asshole. everyone just needs to let it go. either that, or make it funny. christ, there is no reason on gods green earth that this should be a serious discussion. I DONT REALLY EXIST.

word up. although seek doesnt seem to like me at all. i dont really give a shit. im not tryin to get into it with him and to be honest, i think half the shit he says is funny as fuck (even if i dont agree with all of it). theres shit worth gettin angry about sometimes but most of the shit on this board is worth ignoring.

peace

Originally posted by j

well I wasn't aware that people were confusing you with me.. shit i'm confused now :D

i dont think people are gettin us confused. i just wanted to spare the confusion. and u got confused in the process. or whatever...

peace

Originally posted by seeking innocence

There is no attention deprivation going on over here fella! I'm just the one voicing what other people think. Pretty cut and dry if you ask me!

The crew and moderators are all worked up because I tossed a pebble into their peaceful pond of cyber graff world!! Someone said "Fuck it, just fight!" We can do that! I want to box this fools ears just to say I did it and I can say that I actually slapped the shit out of one of those "annoying computer geeks that wore the Marilyn Manson shirts with makeup just for attention" type of kids from High School!!!

No life having herb!!

:king:

"I'm just the one voicing what other people think"

...be careful whom you speak for...soap boxes are shaky platforms to stand on...say what you feel...but dont weild your sword for the rest...if they even feel how you do, which is a risky assumption, then let them say it themselves...just wanted to point that out....r

are we looking at the same thread?

you say i dont admit when im wrong, yet only one person out of the nearly 100 replies this thread has received has agreed with you. which 'silent masses' are you speaking for again? your imaginary tea party friends? your assortment of gi joe figures?

perhaps i was a little premature declaring victory before, but i feel fairly confident in saying that NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK, myself most of all.

lets take another peek at ms. cox and see what shes up to.

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

You later told me that you didn't have time, etc.......like you're some celebrity

obviously with all this damn attention, he is one. so maybe ill sit over on your side of the ring out of pity...and there's more elbow room

Catwash - Style is everything. You will notice that those who get ahead in life are those that are well spoken, educated (in one form or another), ballsy people who are will to stick their necks out and take risks. They will also back themselves up when challenged. I don't know anything more about Seeking than what I have seen on this board over the last year or so, and the tags that I still see running in my town that are (I believe) a year or so old. I'm just making an observation.

Boring and I have agreed on many things in the past and I am sure we will in the future. But I don't want him to speak for me and I doubt most of the others on this thread do either. I also think that Boring is the one having a problem with backing off on this issue and admitting that if he is not wrong (he is entitled to his opinion likke everyone else) than at least he should not have spoken for "others" and that he should have gracefully declared a stand off.

Guest BROWNer

well i just finished that bowl of golden grahams,

and let me say that shit is delicious. i'm gonna

have another bowl. the thing with golden grahams

is that you can eat a whole box and still be hungry.

the price/fill up ratio is pretty weak unfortunately.

Guest BROWNer

i remember capt. crunch being pretty delicious...

fruit loops was my breakfast of choice for awhile...

kix.....i don't know about that one.......does that have

like pretzels in it??...if you have

to put sugar on it(?) then i just don't know....

although some cereals are wicked with a nice

heaping swath of sugar.

have you guys seen this shit called 'Vector'???

what the fuck is that? thats like, all out

jock cereal or somethin'...

anyhow.......i just polished off 2/3rds of a large

box of golden grahams....i'm still hungry....

my girl bought these vegetable perogie things....

i'ma try those out...

...naw....chex mix has the fucking pretzels, and its an extension of chex cereal....kix is the ceral yellow balls...hmmm that sounds awful...its 100 percent kid tested and mother approved...or some lame ad copy like that....also you cant fuck with mikey and life cereal and coco krisps....dam im fucking hungry...r

Guest BROWNer

...sure.

this thread has been cinnamon toast crunched.

chex, aha...roe, you're on point with your cereals...'chex mix is an

extension of chex cereal'....i remember what chex cereal is....the kix though....

drawing a blank....i'll have to pick that shit up...

and the cornflakes.....i rediscovered them over the holidays....

they go into my category of cereal that needs a whopping amount of

cereal to make it tasty.....banana on there is good too...

so.....anyone tried that vector shit?

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by bobobi11

ballsy people who are will to stick their necks out and take risks. They will also back themselves up when challenged.

Ive known Seeking on here since I first signed on.

Me and him were alike. People hated us for speaking

what was on our mind. I almost got kicked off for

some ole bullshit. Remember Seeking, when people

told you to 'lighten up'! You even said it yourself,

people hated US! Then, by miracle, you had friends?

Why, could it be cuzz of your Hip Hop connections?

Maybe. Your letterforms? I DOUBT that. I have no idea,

but Im sure it could be the hip hop thing. Mr. Hip Hop Hunk.

And YES, I can bump some thread where you made

an ass of yourself, and spoke up way too soon. Once,

you even did it in a thread that I posted on/around

Sept 12th. Shall I bump the thread to make YOU feel

stupid now. OR, how about the time you ripped on my lil

potna TIE? (rip) And you had half the board ready to

stick a "25% MORE" rusto can up your ass, sidewayz?

I like you dude, but you finally got someone real heated.

Its stupid to beef online, but I understand where hes coming

from. Some people just need to get served. Too bad it

had to be YOU!

You guys should mind your own business too, let GOD

fight his own battles, he's a big boy now. ;)

Archived