Seeking a real life Innocence????

Boring Bastard

Originally posted by Smart

bobobi, I totally agree with you but it has 'train wreck' appeal...

also, it seems a pretty good metaphore, on several levels...

oofahhh smart... if i gag one more time looking at that i think i'm gonna change it to a link only.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, here's my trick... use the Home/End keys on your keyboard, when the page 1st loads, it's at the top, no picture, then press End and it goes to the end, no picture, so easy, if you need to scroll back up, use the arrow key and avoid the flick... give the unsuspecting ones a chance to gag to!!!

seeking i've seen you threaten to beat peoples asses in other threads. but now that your not so sure you can take someone you say knowledge will get you a lot further than fighting(which is true.)whatever, sometimes you make some valid points, sometimes i think you are full of yourself.. but who cares? i do agree it was kinda dumb that a whole thread was started just to call you out.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Dude, no offence but you're a moron.

Why do you try to prove that seeking is full of shit?

Who cares? you are what you are and seeking is what he is.

Does your opinion deserves a special thread?

If you dont like him its your call but trying to prove thats he's full of shit is wicked, it only proves that you see him as god, you little heretic bastard!!!

I feel like proving that Seeking is full of shit because I feel that there are others out there who feel the same way! Quite possibly I might have voiced myself louder than others! Oh and as a matter of fact, my opinion DOES deserve a special thread! Do you think that geek-boy Seeking deserves his own and I don't? Example: the thread about his "NEW WEBSITE".........that was just non-sensical shit about how cool his website is! So suck my dick with that bullshit! I've got every write the same way you do so fuck off! What say I talk shit to you on your next thread, asshole?;)

Seeking: there have been numerous threads on here with your 2 dimensional view point voiced more than loud enough, of which I've spoken out on many of! You're ignorant bullshit statements about how white people love to own shit, you're DJ thread where you hate on numerous individuals while dick riding yourself, etc............ The list goes on and I'd actually like to be "The Voice of the People" as someone else called me and ask for everyone to post where this idiotic asshole has spoken pure bullshit and then resorted to child-like antics when called out! I know for a fact there are hundreds of situation based on what I've seen and your ABSURD amount of posts on here alone!!!! So I'm the guy calling you out and there are others who have spoken........... When I do it though you say purely made up, fictional things about my mother's legs and this and that all adding up to nothing but you stalling for time in your defense when it just might be easier to say: "So what?!?! I say what the fuck I want because I feel that way and not because I have any proof or a logical explanation behind my feelings! I just feel like that and speak off the cuff when I feel!"

I'm not trying to take away your constitutional rights I'm just saying that you speak without thinking first and don't always have a valid point where could defend your theory on certain issues! I've said it before and you just say things like "Oh, did I hurt your feelings?" when I am just voicing a thought like many others on this board! You get called out and resort to foolishly kid-like defenses! Fight or not, you're nothing special!!;) Do me a favor and find a thread where I've started an argument for someone for no reason, okay? Good luck, asshole!

I've made my pit stop for the day and I'm off to paint something and cook dinner Seeking! I know that you can't afford food and sure as fuck can't hustle paint so I'll eat a nice plate full for you and maybe even sign you off! That would be your first time on a freight wouldn't it??;)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

this was all kind of funny at first. and is still marginally funny. but the public wants, no, the public DEMANDS a happy ending. actually i think i might be the only one still reading this, so just forget i was ever here.

This will only be funny if you REALLY know me.....which no one does.

LETS STOP ACTING LIKE GIRLS HERE AND THROW SOME FUCKING PUNCHES LADIES!

(i was that guy in high school that made sure it was a far fight once I got it passed the point of shuving and bitching at one another)

Seeking you've ran your mouth just say it homie...your argument on edge....weak!!!!

dude, you do realize that your on a graffiti message board trying to rally support to prove that i am an asshole.

you do realize how completely pathetic that is dont you?

i think i finally understand the problem, you're just too god damn dumb to understand that 75% of the shit i say is complete sarcasm.... see, all that stuff i said about rollerbladers being gay, that was just a joke. i was kidding. you know what a joke is dont you? of course you do, you stare at one every morning while you brush your teeth.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I feel like proving that Seeking is full of shit because I feel that there are others out there who feel the same way!Quite possibly I might have voiced myself louder than others!

Now what kind of sentence is that? are you the antiseeking club attorney? Dont you think that people can judge on their own? are you starting a campaign against assholes (on your opinion) on this board?

What are you trying to accomplish?

Oh and as a matter of fact, my opinion DOES deserve a special thread! Do you think that geek-boy Seeking deserves his own and I don't? Example: the thread about his "NEW WEBSITE".........that was just non-sensical shit about how cool his website is!

You have the RIGHT to post whatever you want, i never said you dont. In my opinion this topic doesnt DESERVE its own thread for one simple reason, it leads nowhere, everyone believes that its pure crap, not just me, read the fuckin replies.

I aint seekings attorney, so get off my dick. If i feel that any thread is lame i'll say like i did in the past.

So suck my dick with that bullshit! I've got every write the same way you do so fuck off! What say I talk shit to you on your next thread, asshole?

Is that a threat?

EAT A DICK

mispant, cute huh? what was it?

you wouldnt happen to be either a 20 something short, dark haired pixie-ish girl, or an early 30's professional woman with glasses and a secret desire to date a mid 20s irresponsible artist type would you? cause im gonna be back there pretty soon... we could go rack shit from pearl and eat bagles together.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

mispant, cute huh? what was it?

you wouldnt happen to be either a 20 something short, dark haired pixie-ish girl, or an early 30's professional woman with glasses and a secret desire to date a mid 20s irresponsible artist type would you? cause im gonna be back there pretty soon... we could go rack shit from pearl and eat bagles together.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Seeking, I have a penis.

It was just a tag on a payphone in silver, I think it was closer to the TLA. I was nice, I was just shocked not to see the usual philly hand and I was like, "I think that's seeking. word"

:eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Oh man that's a freudian slip if I ever seen one..... haha I think you guys would make a great couple.

Go for it Seeking.. he's all primed.

actualy, a freudian slip is when you say something that you would not normaly admit to, thereby allowing your true feelings to slip out. since i've never denied my love for the girls i described, it would hardly be classified as a 'freudian slip.'

and im the one who is always wrong?

Freud said:

Sometimes, it's just a cigar...

actually, I fail to believe that the Freudian slip is a signifcator of anything other than a slip of the tounge.. Freud also said that a woman who wishes to become pregnant automatically reads 'storks' instead of 'stocks'

still, Seeking's right about this one so, score one more for him...

actualy, a freudian slip is when you say something that you would not normaly admit to, thereby allowing your true feelings to slip out. since i've never denied my love for the girls i described, it would hardly be classified as a 'freudian slip.'

and im the one who is always wrong?

Haha you know the funny thing ? I actually predicted that you would say exactly what you did just then.. I kid you not ! I actually typed the freudian line in, deleted it and then thought nah fuck it..

I don't know what this proves exactly, except that maybe I know your next move before you make it ?? ;)

Alright I'm out.

avilstradamus

f fr f f f fr fr freshhhhhhhhhhhh ah ah ah a a ahhhh h hhhh hhhh

oh man.... and you're main complaint is that I wont admit when im wrong? holy fuck. you guys should start an ass fucking circus, where you ride around on little unicycles and fuck eachother in the ass. i dont necessarily know if anyone would go to such a thing, but atleast then you guys could get that repressed anger out of your systems. then again, im not so sure if it would be getting it out or just sort of transfering it back and forth.... either way, keep talking, people think its funny.

oh man.... and you're main complaint is that I wont admit when im wrong? holy fuck. you guys should start an ass fucking circus, where you ride around on little unicycles and fuck eachother in the ass. i dont necessarily know if anyone would go to such a thing, but atleast then you guys could get that repressed anger out of your systems. then again, im not so sure if it would be getting it out or just sort of transfering it back and forth.... either way, keep talking, people think its funny.

Yo chill out son.. I just thought it was funny that you took the freudian bait.. dude you're gettin all worked up for nought.

Yo the assfuck circus could be aight provided it's just me and 50 japperwhore bukkake loving sluts around me begging for facials and shit..

hold on girls.. I'm arghhhh uh ahh *splat.. // blam kapow.&^$!@#. take that@*$.. wad .. blast* Zzzzzzzzzzz

UP !!

ok, so let me get this straight.... in order to prove that i DONT know what im talking about, you purposly made an erronious statement, knowing that i would CORRECT you, and somehow that is supposed to prove that i DONT know what im talking about, but you do? perhaps im not as smart as i thought, because that doesnt make much sense to me....

me getting worked up? haha... im not the one starting threads to talk about strangers then trying to talk them into fighting me over some 'net-beef'. in case you havent been keeping score, those 'power-plays' were made by none other than team 'dumb-as-spam'

ok, so let me get this straight.... in order to prove that i DONT know what im talking about, you purposly made an erronious statement, knowing that i would CORRECT you, and somehow that is supposed to prove that i DONT know what im talking about, but you do? perhaps im not as smart as i thought, because that doesnt make much sense to me....

me getting worked up? haha... im not the one starting threads to talk about strangers then trying to talk them into fighting me over some 'net-beef'. in case you havent been keeping score, those 'power-plays' were made by none other than team 'dumb-as-spam'

Yo hold up.. I never made one reference in this thread to you not knowing what you're talking about. Nor am i trying to prove that you don't know what you're talking about. I just found it amusing that you jumped at the one thing that I thought you would. If that offended you, then maybe you interpreted it wrong. I mean, you're always going on about people being too dumb to decipher your sarcasm yet you straight up failed to read mine.. hmmm

Oh yeah. Remember I'm not the one who started this thread, so your last few sentences have fallen on deaf ears.....

Peace, love and 1200's..

Archived