Seeking a real life Innocence????

Boring Bastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

hey, im a moderator too. why doesn't anyone shit on me? hook it up. camaaaannnn. ok, i fucked all your mothers like dogs. good enough? please?

aw but you're just too nice for anyone to hate...:)

ok, so for those keeping score at home, thats 15 for me, and ummm, one for rocky balboa.

perhaps this is a little premature, but id consider this basically a KO in the first round. any objections to me closing this nonsense now?

seeking/i am the greatest of all times!!!

Quick to proclaim yourself the champ there don't you think?

What? Close this thread so that I have to start a new one to call you out?

This isn't Aesop's Fables so you should take it easy with the stories and the role playing! All I'm asking you...........which only takes a simple response instead of all the chitter chatter...........is: Why do you talk out of your ass then expect no one to contest you??

A very simple poignant question! Your response to that is what??

Boring/I'll be waiting here at the job site and shall check back from time to time as I wait for "Doogie Howser's" response!!! Adios Doc!;)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think seeking should be made a moderator in the yard. im not saying the yard crew arnt competent. they just seem less.....seeking-ish?

Re: this is some of the dumbest shit i've read...

Originally posted by fr8oholic

waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh waaaaaaaaaaaannhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

do you guys need your bahbahh??

did mommy stop breastfeeding you guys to earl!

Yes, as a matter of fact I could use my "bahbahh" right now!

Get off it man! What's with the moderators and the crew wanting to beef with me because I am simply trying to ask Seeking a few question about his bullshit attitude?? So because I'm not part of the "12 oz. cool cats club" I can't post a topic like this? I even told Seeking we could box if he wanted........... instead he proceeds to ramble about all types of non-sensical situations and stories. Example: remember the story about the real tall guy and the short kid who would get really mad and try to hit the big guy while the big guy holds his head with his arm outstretched while the little fellow flails his arms furiously attempting to hit the big guy while failing to no evail?" If we were boxing....... I'd knock that guy right the fuck out!! He's no Albert Einstein and my intention is to prove that!! Sorry if you don't like it..........;)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, no offence but you're a moron.

Why do you try to prove that seeking is full of shit?

Who cares? you are what you are and seeking is what he is.

Does your opinion deserves a special thread?

If you dont like him its your call but trying to prove thats he's full of shit is wicked, it only proves that you see him as god, you little heretic bastard!!!

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Quick to proclaim yourself the champ there don't you think?

What? Close this thread so that I have to start a new one to call you out?

All I'm asking you...........which only takes a simple response instead of all the chitter chatter...........is: Why do you talk out of your ass then expect no one to contest you??

A very simple poignant question! Your response to that is what??

my response is show me someplace that i have talked out of my ass and expected everyone to blindly accept what i say as the truth. find me one single example. after you cant, id apreciate an apologie and for you to shut the fuck up. you intend to prove me wrong? how, by threatening to fight me over the internet? haha. your making yourself look so patheticly ignorant its almost alarming that people like you still exist in society. are all the guys at the pizza shop real proud of you? does your car come fully equipt with yosemite sam mudflaps and a CB? do you chew redman? i mean, i dont want to be the one to point it out, but i think you need a haircut bro, the top is getting almost as long as the back.

http://www.nakedhatred.com/mulletsgalore/mulletpix/classifications/VI/aikman.jpg'>

i love how this has gone from you complaining about how i think i know everything, to you admiting that i know facts about everything, to you now insisting that you would knock me out. haha. yes, in a fight, you very well might knock me out, but since intelligence will get you alot further in life than the ability to punch people in the mouth, im not real upset about that fact. besides, if you tried to punch me, realisticly, id just stab you, because i might not be built like mr. universe, but im hardly a white bread sucker. so really, i dont understand what the point of all of this is? so i can defend myself against your fucking ego problems? you and avails seem to be the only people on this board that have a problem with me. shouldnt that tell you something?

now please get off my dick and let me go back to ruling the universe.

mispant... if the south street your talking about is in philly, yeah, it was me...

ya seeking you did say you won a little two early. im glad to see someone on here trying to put up a fight against you cauz it seems like everyone worships you on here. i dont got any problems with you at all, in fact i dont have problems with anyone (except that seym bitch) i just choose not to get in your way

I dont understand how seeking has become the "12oz god"....when there were many people on here before him. Maybe it has to do with his capabilities to "close" a thread, or "ban" someone. Or Is it his "knowledge" that has made him so important? All I see coming out of his mouth is comments about how stupid or toy someone is....Or this comment "closed". I would'nt even try and waste my breath on someone that will never admit to losing to the 11 year old at a game of street fighter in the arcade. Then proceed to try and take his money cause hes bigger then him.

your right, i did speak too soon, i should have actually counted the votes first, then i woudl have realised it was 25 to 1.

i wouldnt exactly call making baseless accusations 'standing' up to me, but i suppose if it helps someone sleep better at night...

this whole thing is wack. the fact that someone feels it even necesary to make a topic discussing my 'online persona' is pathetic. the fact that said person has made a 'poll' out of it is even worse. not to mention the fact that he has given no proof for his accusations and is relying solely on the fact that he wants to punch me as his backing. he talks in circles, disses me one second then compliments me the next. those that hate me always will, do you really think i give a fuck? this is the internet... or maybe some of you forgot about that.

Re: Re: this is some of the dumbest shit i've read...

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Yes, as a matter of fact I could use my "bahbahh" right now!

Get off it man! What's with the moderators and the crew wanting to beef with me because I am simply trying to ask Seeking a few question about his bullshit attitude?? So because I'm not part of the "12 oz. cool cats club" I can't post a topic like this? I even told Seeking we could box if he wanted........... instead he proceeds to ramble about all types of non-sensical situations and stories. Example: remember the story about the real tall guy and the short kid who would get really mad and try to hit the big guy while the big guy holds his head with his arm outstretched while the little fellow flails his arms furiously attempting to hit the big guy while failing to no evail?" If we were boxing....... I'd knock that guy right the fuck out!! He's no Albert Einstein and my intention is to prove that!! Sorry if you don't like it..........;)

listen money. i'm not calling you a herb but your pissing and moaning sure makes you look like one.

you're perfectly entitled to have your own opinion about seeking, that's what this board is about. but, it's certainly my right to tell you that you're a wanker for pulling this 13th grade shit.

if you've got nothing better to do then why don't you come to my house and wash my car. you can match all my socks up after that. my backyard needs all the dogshit picked up. these things are all alot more productive if you ask me...

You know if these cats were girls I would say Aunt Flo had come to town.

Beyond that, I don't think anyone on here really jocks Seeking. I know I don't, but I gotta give him respect. He is a no puches, tell it like he sees it type of guy. I wish there were more people like this. At the same time, he is open minded, well versed on a variety of subjects, and is not afraid to back up his statements. To steal a line "He's got ball the size of grapefruits" when he takes on members of the board. Style is everything boys and girls and Seeking is a master.

Archived