Seeking a real life Innocence????

Boring Bastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww, how sweet of you.

ya know, if youd like to call me out on any subject under the sun, id be more than happy to discuss it with you in detail, thus by proving i do know everything. not that i feel i have to prove anything to you of course, more so i just think it would be really funny to make you look like a complete fucking retard in the thread you started, to insult me. it's like when the bully picks on the little asian kid and he pushes him in the mud and stuff, but then the asian kid jumps up and fucking karate chops the guy and he falls onto the ground and cries. thats gonna be you buddy, crying while your jock friends laugh at you and invite me to the big party that night. too bad your girlfriend's fucking hit cause she's all on my dick now that you got kicked off the baseball team for being a herb, id fuck her just to make you feel bad, but i have a bit more class than that.... plus your mom's got legs for days and she washes my drawers too....

My educated guess is that the attitude you see from seeking now, is just a front, and he's really probably a dork, yet a cool dude. He's really smart (unless he can pull up info off the net realy quicky,) i hang on channel zero alot and i dont know much of his graff life, but whatever. i'm cool i guess. Infact, sometimes his responses are so smart that i come to beleive that he's a Nerdy dork.....you know those annoying super computer dorks.........but i don't know him so , thats it.

peace to all yall.

Raging death to those fuckers who scratched my car.

Guest GorbortOrman

I remember I used to fuck with him back in the day when he first registered. He acted like a cock(that was my illusion though)(and maybe him acting like a cock is my own insecurity of him knowing his shit), but he never backed down to insults from me. The shit I said to him was just stupid shit for fun n games but I got to him, enough where he made a 2 page long thread about me in the lounge, but thats gone and done. I got banned for being a peeping tom and just causing general ruckus. I know I made the 12 oz prophet board look bad. But If I were you, I wouldn't call seeking innocence out cause the dude knows his shit. It was my mistake to bother and annoy him but I didnt even know him and from reading all his responses on this board, I figured out he knows what hes talking about, he seems kinda cool.

-peace

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

Infact, sometimes his responses are so smart that i come to beleive that he's a Nerdy dork.....you know those annoying super computer dorks...

see, who says you need to finish high school to be smart.

seeking/teenage drop out

Guest imported_Tesseract

It doesnt matter what seeking is, that depends on how you see people.

The thing that counts is that there aint a bigger sign of computer dorkness that making threads like this.

In order to do what???

You got beef with him or you're just bored to death? cause in internet isnt gonna help you in either of these cases.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

boring bastard how about when i sent you flicks of your train and i got nothing back???same with dezn????same with worm?????

I'm sorry about that Fox!! I have lost your envelope and no longer have your address! Please e-mail that to me @ kevinstark98270@hotmail.com again please and I'll be more than happy to send those to you! I've got a roll going now with one of my wholecars and some other good stuff like Kick One and Warpt fr8's! Sorry again Fox...........

Originally posted by eros

seeking, you really didn't finish high school?

nope. i eventually got a diploma a few years later, but it took me a while. i (believe it or not) had a bit of an authority problem so i got suspended quite a bit for being a smart ass (another shocker.) high school was very much like 12oz actually. except with no screen to hide behind, i didnt have to deal with two bit haters, but otherwise it was pretty similar. i enjoy making people laugh. the few people who take me so seriously really miss out on some funny shit, cause i mean, the rollerblading thread? come on, that was a hoot.

how about instead of talking about me, lets discuss how much we appreciate tesseract for his undying commitment to the persuit of hot girls! he's the real hero here. all hail king tesseract. plus, he's named after a book, or atleast theres a book with the same name. and english isnt his first language. so that makes him smart in my book.

dude, how are you gonna call me out, then post in thread as if we were discussing our favorite marmalade recipies?

if you're gonna try and bring it to me, atleast see it all the way through.

dont you wish you would have deleted this before anyone saw it?

I think most of you want the Seeking "nut ridah" thread. Even if this thread is a joke (most likely) I share BBastards sentiments.. of course you can have knowledge and share it.. but when dudes use it to put others down and generally act like arrogant fools.. well I'm afraid it will piss people off :rolleyes:

sc s sc scratchin scratchin w w what does it all mean..

For some reason, I think you don't really understand my beef with you!

I just think you talk just to hear yourself talk..........or type to see the responses from everyone! It's just amazing to me because I'm the same guy who had offered to show you around out in Seattle just to be friendly. You later told me that you didn't have time, etc.......like you're some celebrity! Please..............I'm glad I didn't waste my time on your worthless ass. You manage to get me irritated solely based on the fact that you speak and expect people to appreciate or atleast respect what you're saying. While at the same time saying ignorant shit off the cuff and expecting no one to contest you! When someone does, like myself, you respond with silly ass comments about "Oh did I hurt the white peoples feelings?"

"How about a V-8?" My point is that when someone calls you out you can't always hang............ I've done it to you before and then what do you do? Resort to childish bullshit like that................ Extremely ignorant! I'm just saying that I'd love to sock you one! The type of loudmouth that gets under my skin!!! It's just like beef anywhere else............ I just want to sock your punk ass one time!! Please Seeking.........let me know when you come out this way next! Give you a nice warm NW ass whipping!;)

i think seeking is very strongly opinionated, as opposed to me, i hardly ever have an opinion...it is good to get your opinion out, so seeking doesnt annoy me at all....this does not mean i agree with everything he says....i agree with some of what he says...not all of it....but im not about to start shit over what i dont agree with....i find it almost pointless to argue most the time....it always leads to nowhere....most the time ill say one thing and leave it at that....as far as seeking as a person...he seems like a cool guy...

I've got a simple point, jackass! You're no mental giant!!

I've got to go and I'll be back tomorrow okay seeking???

Please ramble on excessively about what a smart fellow you are!

Talk shit while I'm gone would you please?

I'll be back to bicker with the man child tomorrow so sharpen your stone pal.............Adios everyone!;)

i mock you because you dont deserve an actual reply.

its sort of like when the tall guy holds the other fella by his head, as he furiously (and futiley) flails his arms around in an attempt to hit the guy.

obviously in this scenario your the guy that is doing the flailing.

seeking/i figured you might understand me a little better if i put it in 'fighting' terms.

the rollerblading thread? come on, that was a hoot.

that it was.....that it was.

and seriously, when im feeling down and out i can just imagine seeking chasing around some pasty faced emo girls at a dashboard confessional show or whatever, and their emo tears are blinding them making their mascarra run and glasses fog up so they trip and fall in the a puddle of black hair dye left on the ground and cry...then seeking picks them up gently and tells them everything will be ok and they cry together and read poetry later at starbucks.....

cmon....like you fucks HAVENT thought about that......dont lie.

i dont know why, but i also tend to respect people who write names with "q"s in them.....cant even tell you why.

someone needs a life/therapist, and its me. I asked my good buddy smarterchild what he thinks on the matter, this should put all the suckas to rest.

sxetek123: what do you think about seeking innocence?

SmarterChild: I'm somewhat indifferent to it.

sxetek123: really? why is that?

SmarterChild: That's just the way it is. Sorry I don't have a better explanation than that.

sxetek123: oh...thanks buddy.

SmarterChild: Oh really?

sxetek123: yeah

SmarterChild: You don't say.

sxetek123: dont push it...im being as nice as i can

SmarterChild: Fascinating.

sxetek123: right......

SmarterChild: Yes indeedy.

sxetek123: so seeking innocence...no feelings?

SmarterChild: So seeking innocence no feelings, you say?

sxetek123: why do i bother....

SmarterChild: I really have no idea...

Archived