SHITTY JOB THREAD

poop stache

i will say the graveyard shift for any job is shitty, especially when you work one for two years straight and never have more than one day off in a row. its almost like you never have a day off.

I don't mind night shift, it gives me a chance to get to shit during the day that I can't ever do while I'm on dayshift. I usually sleep all day and get up 2 or 3 hours before I have to work that way I can go to the gym, or bank, or grocery store or whatever I need to do before work and still get a decent sleep

I never have to work more than 6 nights in a row though, so I can see how 2 years straight would totally blow

edit:

Never worked in a restaurant. Never worked in fast food. I always had chill jobs ... I worked with a couple friends in a SAAN store in my highschool years for 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week ... just enough to afford drugs/booze on the weekends. I worked at a gas station on the cash register for 6 months after high school ... and from there I went to warehouses and sales, then I went to school and now I work in a sick career... never took a job I didn't want either. My parents forced me to apply at mcdonalds when I was 15 and when I showed up for the interview I told the manager even if you give me the job I'm telling my parents you didn't want to hire me, I'm only here because I have to be blah blah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic