SHITTY JOB THREAD

poop stache

Precast factory. Military.

But I ALMOST had to work at glass bottle recycling center

Unscrew the bottle tops, remove the metal rings in the neck, throw them to the crusher. Minimum breaks, minimum wage.

All the bottles were booze/wine bottles and the whole plant reaked of old alcohol+ashtray+sweaty balls and whatever else old bottles stink of

said FUCK THAT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commercial roof repair. Nothing like spending 8 hours on your hands and knees grinding the bits of rubber that the scarifier sp did not catch. Climbing around in the guts of buildings looking for a leak and working with a Christian d-bag who took it upon himself to try and convert me every day for 6 months.

I worked a 26 hour shift for those guys once and did not even get a thanks for going the extra mile.

i hate bible bangers. keep your opinions to yourself.

sleeping on the job^

rad, i worked at superstore in the freezer filling up milk and shit, i had a good friend who worked there too we would just take turns sleeping in this warm nook using like a plastic curtin as a blanket, and we would just throw eggs and tomatos in the back and get rowdy. shitty jobs can be fun if you but zero effort into them.

student custodian for my highschool..

only cause i used to hate everyone when i worked...

these niggas would see me mopping and sweeping the floor,

but walk RIGHT in the middle of my shit so id have to do it over...

i snapped on a couple kids before when they had the halls and shit

maaad dirty.. also i had to clean the cafeteria which sucked.. the shit

you find on hs cafeteria floors once the tables are put up is ridiculous..

gatorade spilled all over the floor, gum, smashed cookies mixed with

the lunch from that day.. not only that but the head custodian would ALWAYS

try and correct me and show me how to clean "correctly" and completely

fuck up everything i just did... like i dont know how to sweep a fucking floor and vacuum...

i mean it was easy dont get me wrong, just aggravating as fuck...

definately the shittiest out of them all...

Student janitor? Holy shit, you definitely got no pussy in high school :lol:

^^

I was a janitor. I got lots a different fine pussy.

it wasnt my worst job, i did construction on small buildongs, but that wasnt the worst either, the worst job ive ever had was a clerk/everything at 7-11, and only cause of asshole customers who were almost all of them.

I didn't say anything bad about being a janitor, ya fucking moron.

I said if you were a "student janitor" AKA a janitor of the school, while being a student of the school at the same time, you would definitely never get any pussy in school

Student janitor? Holy shit, you definitely got no pussy in high school :lol:

:lol:

naaaww i still got mad pussy even as a student custodian...

i'd see the broads i'd be hollaring at while sweepin the hallways

and spit more game to em.. they didnt care that i had a stank ass broom in my hand...

not in any order:

g@m3st0p suxs peer pressure customers into memberships they pay for which do help if they buy many a used games or trade in games(but the tards dont understand that,depending on the value of used games they buy trade in for instant saving.

dumb co workers, screaming spoiled kids, druggies ( through we once got offered $100 dollars /and some green mids for a xbox360) and i guess employment politics (for instance employees being looked at as numbers instead of by the quality of work done

target overnite crackfiends, oversexed management(woman manager wanting "favors" for given work hours)

California conservation corps - fuckin weed pullin', clearing empty lots being used as a dump for future parks, though smoking a blunt on break was cool for awhile but its got old quick. employment politics again some lazy douchbag's dad or family knowing someone in the management, bad pay

Security for shows n events - only the amount of days working were shitty

staffing place - cell tester 500 phones per nite deadline with barely any misdiagnosis but the pay was good employment politics

ampm dealing with a Hindu? family that lives in the fucking gas stations backroom

boat repairer - ...........drunk high people/ co workers

National Park Service- *Back-county* mountainside secured explosion greeter/enforcer.....just that, the rest of the work in the NPS was cool as fuck!

apartment security - temporary hired to sit around and watch an apartment complex.......right down on da beach.

I worked as a cook at a home for the mentally insane. This crazy fucker threw a fork at me because i served eggs instead of pancakes. The same guy was caught by a nurse eating his own shit. When he was as asked what he was doing he spit shit on her and told her to fuck off.

^sounds like some of the mentally ill that like near me, fuckers get a check every month for being tards and the worse part is the government that issues the checks dont try to help them be more than a waste of motherfucking space..... I guess the government sees it has more money to spend on they. I mad, everyone's/my tax dollars going to use!

fucking door to door magazines doing the spill and r-o-f: robbing-old-folks,city to city, good way to catch fame with paid hotel and food/beer/smoke allowance.... just dealing with cops and crime-stoppers, heroes.

When I was younger I worked at a carwash for like 2 years. Ghetto as fuck with dudes working there straight out of the pen. What made it that way was one of the managers was an ex-convict turned Christian and hired his just released younger brother and one of his cell mates, then more got hired. Lazy motherfuckers. The WORST job I ever had though was doing maintenance at this 1978-built hotel in the summer of 2007. The place had no central HVAC, so the rooms had these floor units under the windows that were made in the 1960's. If they did work, the coils on the condensers were so dusty that the dust would clog the drain tubes that route the water out the window and put it all on the floor. If they didnt work people complained and raised hell. Fuck ever dealing with the public and wearing a nametag ever ever again. People are giant pieces of miserable gypsy dog shit as a general whole and will find any means to not be happy and get things for free.

not in any order:

g@m3st0p suxs peer pressure customers into memberships they pay for which do help if they buy many a used games or trade in games(but the tards dont understand that,depending on the value of used games they buy trade in for instant saving.

dumb co workers, screaming spoiled kids, druggies ( through we once got offered $100 dollars /and some green mids for a xbox360) and i guess employment politics (for instance employees being looked at as numbers instead of by the quality of work done

target overnite crackfiends, oversexed management(woman manager wanting "favors" for given work hours)

California conservation corps - fuckin weed pullin', clearing empty lots being used as a dump for future parks, though smoking a blunt on break was cool for awhile but its got old quick. employment politics again some lazy douchbag's dad or family knowing someone in the management, bad pay

Security for shows n events - only the amount of days working were shitty

staffing place - cell tester 500 phones per nite deadline with barely any misdiagnosis but the pay was good employment politics

ampm dealing with a Hindu? family that lives in the fucking gas stations backroom

boat repairer - ...........drunk high people/ co workers

National Park Service- *Back-county* mountainside secured explosion greeter/enforcer.....just that, the rest of the work in the NPS was cool as fuck!

apartment security - temporary hired to sit around and watch an apartment complex.......right down on da beach.

^ and this is what stands out to me at the moment, I lived adventurously.......................