fooooood challanges

complex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 double cheeseburgers

3 junior chickens

-

10 minutes

its not all that... but i was proud/ashamed

i think id crush in a pizza eating competition though

friends that havent seen me do it before are surprised when i destroy an extra large pizza to my face without stopping

& im usually not even fried when doing this

snap dude how big are you?

If it's fake pizza (like, a chain pizza place) I can easily smash on a large no problem. Siciilian style, not so much.

Also, I failed at the JBC challenge because I didn't pace myself, but 3 doubles and 3 McChickens in 10 minutes I could def do. I'd feel sick afterwards, but I'd do it haha

And I'm almost positive I could do a 4 lb steak. I can eat a MASSIVE amount of steak. KGP saw me eat 2.5 pounder before, and then polish off what was left of my boy's.

Also on the steak front, there's this feat I accomplished a few years ago

I went out with my parents and had a bowl of peanuts, 3 dinner rolls, 3 Cokes, a potato skin, a bowl of chili, an order of steak fries, and a 32 oz Sirloin, nevermind the 2 double cheeseburgers from McDonalds I had like 45 minues before going with them

I just woke up son, you trying to play me for being online at 5:13 in the afternoon? :lol:

I'm sure I'll be out tonight with hotter girls than you've ever fucked, spending more money than you've ever spent, drinking more than you've ever drank.

Not that I think that's special since it's an everyday thing, but you wanna make this a "I'm gunna go out and be cool" conversation :lol:

Oh yeah, and you're still UMAD.