fooooood challanges

complex

i can do beans in like a burrito or whatever...

but baked beans like the bush's beans... NEGATIVE...

i had a can of those one time when there was nothing

else to eat in the house... threw that shit out after the 3rd bite...

all this talk bout food and wings is getting me hungry as hell....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one place that was in my old downtown called Foamies had "The 4th degree" hot sauce that they made...I took the challenge they had for them..almost made it through. My mouth felt bruised by the end of the night, I stopped cause it hurt just to chew. They would take chicken dip it in their sauce, batter it, fry it, then dip it again. There was no relief. Oh and I didnt sleep that night because my stomach was in such an uproar..........and the shits....well...nightmarish. seriously

idk how widespread Quaker Steak is, but their hot wing challenge is a step above the bw3 one. Waiver signing and all that still plus you get your picture on the wall of fame. Their wings will make you shit fire though. It's not fun.

yea i saw the challenge but didnt do it.....i did get an order of the atomic wings tho and they are hot as fuck

started a thread and left the house woops.

but the challenge was 12 of the hottest wings in six minutes i slayed it in 3:30

any one try the gallon challange? a gallon of milk in one hour no pucking. soooo hard i cant do it.

six saltines in 60 seconds also trumped me. tried it?

started a thread and left the house woops.

but the challenge was 12 of the hottest wings in six minutes i slayed it in 3:30

any one try the gallon challange? a gallon of milk in one hour no pucking. soooo hard i cant do it.

six saltines in 60 seconds also trumped me. tried it?

KILLED THE 6 CRACKERS!

3 packs at a Jim's

also ate a whole dblchzbrgr from mcdonalds in one bite nh

There's a bar here that gives you a dog bowl full of beer for your birthday, but you have to drink it all... Not really a timed challenge, and they won't make you pay for it, but I've seen many a newjack try and monster the 70 oz bowl and run out the bar puking...

I'm not gonna front... I puked dead up on the bar the first time , but I already drank a bottle and a half of birthday wine and ate a bag of dried BBQ squid my dad shipped me... So it was extra bright orange and horrible

When i was 15 my mate kept going on about how nobody could eat 8 mars bars in 40 minutes. If you had a drink or vomited you failed.

I always said it was a piece of piss and one day in the middle of summer he nipped to the shop and came back with semi melted mars bars.

The first 4/5 were piss easy but that last one was a killer.

A few other people tried to do it but failed miserably. Then we tried it a couple of years later and shit was piss easy, not realising we'd grown alot.

Dont think ive had a mars bar since haha.