Undercovers/Plainclothes

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fucking Pigs

PORTLAND, Ore. -- An unmarked patrol car belonging to the Portland Police Bureau was stolen Thursday morning.

The black, four-door Chevrolet Impala was stolen from the driveway a police officer's home in Damascus.

Police said the officer started the car and went back inside to pick up a child.

The car was gone when the officer retuned a few minutes later, according to police.

The car does not have any police markings on its exterior. In the grill of the car, there is a siren and blue and red lights that are not visible unless activated.

A Portland police spokeswoman said there were no weapons inside the car.

Clackamas County sheriff's deputies and Portland police are investigating the theft.

The car has an Oregon license plate of 789DDN.

HAHA

• Like 2

I got a cool bro story about false arrest. Its middle of winter and fucking freezing. ME and my boy are bundled up like we bout to go to the north pole Shirts wrapped around faces and huge jackets with blankets stuffed inside for extra warmth. We were walking around like this at maybe 11 pm smoking a blunt. We see some dude in a hoody a few blocks away, and we are in an area where there are a ton of under covers walking around. So we figure hes a cop and put the blunt out and keep on our way. A few blocks later 3 squad cars and a DT car roll up on us, the guy we saw with the hoody comes out and immidetly the cops are all yelling for us to get against the wall. We ask if we did anything wrong, and they responed with " How many cans ya got in the bag huh? I pretty much LOL'd because we didnt have any graffz supplies. I told them none and that we were not out doing graffiti, and that they had no reason to stop us. They were like yeah ok we are searching you anyway. Then one of them gets closer and is like, " oh you guys smell like weed. Whos got the weed?" Neither of us answered and they basically shoved us against the wall, searched us untill they found a dime sack in my pocket and half a blunt in my boys pocket. We got arrested for that shit.

Best part of the story:

Literally 10 minutes after we were arrested there was a shooting on that same corner we were bagged on, and a cop got shot. The first under cover we saw was talking so much shit. He was so mad that he couldnt be there to do anything and we were just laughing our asses off at him. " If you didnt waste your time on us you could have gotten a real criminal and your boy wouldnt have got shot." He was telling us it was our fault for smoking weed and getting arrested, and we were just saying if they didnt stereotype us as writers and search us nothing would have happened and he would have been right there when it happened. That was one PISSED off cop.

sorry for the long ass story, i just have nothing to do right now

• Like 1