Undercovers/Plainclothes

Weapon X

I had two scoping me the other day as I was walking down the street. One was acting homeless and asked me some shit about scoring some drugs and I told him to fuck off.

Then some forty year old wigger with a moustache was hanging out in my buddy's lobby and scoped me hard as fuck. I figured they're looking for some fuck who owes me $300, so I really don't give a shit.

I've been easily spotting UC and even floorwalkers since I was twelve, no problem.

My buddy who does LP said grown men and women can never tell, but he's always getting called out by little boys and girls from less affluent neighbourhoods.

My question is, where do all these Donnie Brasco stories come from? What the fuck kind of organisation is going to let an officer go deep?

Morons.

weapon.jpg.eec8a7cfab7d824ec95ebb4077a2cba7.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they were checking me, and they may know me, but i was walking the past the building they were hanging at. i was going to the next building over; the lobby is exposed.

i can see how someone may slip up, but to let a cop - someone who has dreamed of being in the force and has a bunch of 'uncool' friends, who has to learn the streets from an instruction manual, how're you gonna let him right into your crew?

i can see how someone may slip up, but to let a cop - someone who has dreamed of being in the force and has a bunch of 'uncool' friends, who has to learn the streets from an instruction manual, how're you gonna let him right into your crew?

Well this right here is kind of where the debate in the last thread came from. A plainclothes officer is just a regular cop, wearing plain clothes. They're pretty fucking easy to spot, driving their Ford Taurus or Crown Vic, with a crew cut, and you can still see the bulge of their bulletproof

An undercover officer is almost guaranteed to be someone you'd never expect. Alot of the times they spot a really normal human being who's just starting work as a police officer, and they pull them out to do undercover work. This way they never even develop cop habits

• Like 1

the ttc hires some really obvious ones - working-class ex football player lookin fucks with a rectangle sticking out from under their shirt. if they are wearing a hat, chances are it will not be fitted

its a shitty yet important thought, to know any of the cars (obvious or not) whizzing by could be an undo... or just a pig going to/from work

guilty conscience, s'all it is

plain clothes undercovers suck so much diiiiicckkk. their mad good at what they do, in berlin they have young looking cops at yards dressed as kids with cans, no lie google it. most undercovers are usually in the gang unit anyway, but they will bust you if they see you so be suspicious of everyone looking sketch

Toronot has the lamest uc's. Best uc of all time came up on us in the market.He poured beer on himself to try and smell drunk. He hit up the guys keeping six for me,they shot him down....starts walking at me they all yell don't waste his time he doesn't smoke! guy gets in my face........tell him to fuck off and as he walks away he gets his cell......5 mins later 3 cars roll on us.

One's a chill ass black dude, and the other just seems like a mad br0 fratboy

sounds like a sitcom in the making...

my only experience is when one stopped me in a park somewhere and started asking where he could get drugs from. first asked for weed then soon moved on to asking for harder stuff...

he shut up, when i pointed out that his radio was sticking out of his (regulation issue) blue fleece jumper.

just before my friend moved for oklahoma, we had bought some bud and a pipe. we smoked like half of the sac and went to go get some tacos at thi taco hop by our house. and some arizona iced teas. we sat on the corner of the shell station drinking and eating and this cop car rolls by. of course were paranoid because we still had the sac and the pipe on us. and of course they do a U-turn and light us up. the cops get out of the car and ask us what we were drinking because they looked like forties, they said. and we told them arizonas and showed them. they proceeded by asking us where we lived and if they could search us. i thought we were fucked and so did my friend. my friend asked one of the cops "ummm may i ask why sir?" and he replied "oh its just a bad drug neibhorhood and two white guys sitting on this corner at this hour usually either have drugs or are waiting to buy drugs".

so before they search us they ask us if we have anything illegal on us and i say ye i have a knife and my friend was all hesitant and one of the officers said if you have a little bit of weed just tell us now. so my friend did but he forgot to say that he had the pipe. as im getting searched the officer searching me finds my girls expired driver permit and confiscates it saying that it would be a felony if i had it on me and i it down in hand cuffs they find the pipe on my friend. i knew we didnt have enough weed to get in trouble so i wasnt too scared about that. and long story short the cops let us go with a warning and they keep the pipe but tell us to stomp on the weed and rub it in the ground with are feet. lol oh yeah and my friend had one of those mexican us id cards that the court gives you and these racist fucks kept asking him where he bought it and shit. i was mad. but im glad they let us go.

they werent undercoers so idk why im even typing this haha