IM FINNA WRITE ABOUT SHIT...

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you serving? Applebees? Ive been serving for 7 going on 8 years and I will say there has never been a time where "I dont eat." Your level of service must be pretty low if there are times where you feel you dont make enough to survive. People who work at Dennys still make more than the average person in a days shift. If you dont like it servingthen get out of the business. Maybe its that you go out after every shift drinking and partying? Get past that phase or at least learn from it and dont fuck off so much with your cash.

Also if you feel your "shit eating" when it comes to your guests you must be either at the wrong restaurant or doing a very bad job. If you enjoy the money then venture out, dine at multiple restaurants, observe the atmosphere, observe the clientele, observe the management, ask questions (but dont seem like a douche), be professional, and find a place where you know you can be happy. And to bring up the "shit eating" yeah its gonna happen anywhere you go.....you cant take it? grow a fucking backbone..shitty people are everywhere in life so no worries theyll get theirs.

To quote Daddy Yankee, "calmate papa." First, I was using the phrase "you don't eat" in a less literal way than I think you imagined, in the way that somebody who is getting money can be said to be "eating good" whereas someone who is not "ain't eating." I have never had to literally skip meals because I don't make enough money I am lucky to say.

In regards to everything else you said, you pretty much just jumped to a shit ton of conclusions about me, all of which were dead wrong, so why even bother? I'm sorry you've been a waiter for so long.

that fool mero never wrote shit in here hahaha.

i thought this thread was gonna be lulz.i am dissapointed.

NIGGA IM ON SOME BLOG SHIT, IM TRYNA GET IT POPPIN. SO FAR I BEEN ASKED TO WRITE ABOUT

CLUB PROMOTERS

PUERTO RICAN BITCHES

AND TO BRING BACK THE EMO SLAYER

*GOES INTO THE LAB*

I GOT YOU NIGGAS