The new channel 0?

nsmbfan

We have a saying where I work, "Nobody is bigger than the deal". This means we all protect this deal, because it's beneficial to all of us. If one person tries to fuck it up for the rest of us (getting us shut down, licenses stripped, causing legal hassles, etc), then that person has to go.

Is that what happened here recently with all the bannings? If so, I get that.

But... is there a new rule as to how we go about talking shit to each other, or arguing pointless subjects till the end of time? or should we not be doing that... ?

i don't wanna catch a ban over making the lulz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its a thin line between arguing for a purpose and arguing just to do so....

I think with DAO sometimes it seemed that he just wanted to start a fight with everyone.

COS did the same and always thought he was better then everyone, really none of his posts counted as "conversation".

I would just say to post normally, contribute to conversation and you will be fine. Dont be a troll

Its a thin line between arguing for a purpose and arguing just to do so....

I think with DAO sometimes it seemed that he just wanted to start a fight with everyone.

COS did the same and always thought he was better then everyone, really none of his posts counted as "conversation".

I would just say to post normally, contribute to conversation and you will be fine. Dont be a troll

up_arrow.jpg

It's all right in the rules...

DON'T TROLL OR FLAME!

Don't wander through discussions acting like an asshole. This is our house, and though we open it up to the general public, we still reserve the right to kick out people that act like pricks.

STAY ON TOPIC!

We've pretty much created a separate forum for every type of discussion, so make sure you post to the appropriate place. If there's (arguably) no redeeming quality to your post, than don't waste our bandwidth posting it (This goes double for posting 'First' and/or 'Page *' within threads, and triple for the posting of random images).

Yo, why don’t you just back up from the computer, read a book or som’in.

Read about yourself,learn your culture, you know what I’m sayin?

Yo, let me tell you somethin’ you blind baby, you’re blind from the fact of who you are, ’cause you’re readin’ that garbage.

Straight up garbage. Nothin’ but garbage.

You’re blind, baby.

i kinda feel bad for the both of them, i think they both had 30posts a day, dao maybe more sadly, when they come back im sure their spirits will be a little broken, I think the moderators know this, they know they will be back, but now they are reminded how easily their rank can be pulled.

It also functions as a lesson to the rest of the board, it is ravens and house and he will run it the way he deems necessary . Its not hard to really enjoy this board if you’re not a dick, actually even if you are a little dickheaded or its still fun. /nh. just dont be a know it all homobully, seems simple enough.

they have both made me laugh at some point, COS much less than DAO, but sometimes the constant arguing does get boring. Would be nice for every thread to not just dissolve into full on arguing for pages and pages.

Yea I have argued with people but at some point just say fuck it, different viewpoint and leave it, it isn't really that much of an issue if someone on the internet doesn't think the same as you.