Smoke ... everyday

newnoise

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smoked religiously for about 6-7 years, I'm talkin' bong on the nightstand so if I woke up in the middle of the night I could take a few hits. I grew pounds of killer kind, plants the size of christmas trees. Gave it all up when my daughter was born and spent weed money on clothes, disney movies, etc. for her.

After smoking that much for that long it was really hard to stop. I couldn't eat or sleep, and when I did sleep I had the most fucked up dreams you could imagine. I know I was a total dick to everyone around me for about a month after quitting.

So, now my boy has his medical marijuana card and is growing some shit called "couchstuck" along with a really good strain of AK-47 and I've started smoking again. Just a lil here and there. The last 1/8 I got lasted me 2 weeks. I only need like 2 hits tops nowadays to be straight retarded and eat everything in the fridge. I don't know if the weed is just that much better or if I just lost my tolerance but I have no idea how i used to function in society being baked 24/7.

im having trouble stopping. i want to stop and i can go for a day. i try to keep busy but i always make excuses to smoke. i smoke al ot less than i used to. i guess im just stopping on my own terms. been smoking everyday for like 2 years now. i never used to be like that. oh well at least its not crack

I can say that you can get better weed on the streets than from most dispensaries.. At least I think so, but I don't smoke enough weed to really know that at this point. But it seems that even kids in HS or Jr. HS get more potent shit.

I'm gonna tell my girl to get some top shelf shit next time she goes to her medical spot.

Hmm... lets think maybe they dip their product in Honey oil or add some pcp or other chemical additives...

Ya i started at twelve and was on it six years straight and if i took a break and went back to it i would have panic attacks... sucked. So i normally just did it a whole lot and i grew it hydroponically so there was no lack in supply... But if you get clean for a while it really feels good, weed makes me a different person and i never got big into drinking just codene syrup and that just ruins your liver so i'm staying away from it all for my healths sake. I also experienced skitzophrenic phsycotic symptoms, voices in my head, and always feeling like i needed more. I just overall don't like what it has done to my lungs.

i take the cancer paper off every time, fuck that shit

i used to chill with a kid who would de-vein the leaf

and would end up with 3-4 sections to roll up

now the thing to do is rip as much brown paper off as possible

then rip the leaf in half long ways and roll that up

smoking as little cigar as possible