Smoke ... everyday

newnoise

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit son, for a bunch of potheads, shit is getting pretty rowdy up in here, haha.

i have to smoke outside as i'm the only smoker in my house.

which also means that now its winter, rockin' the blunt is becoming an uncomfortable and hazard ridden task.

Yep, I have to smoke outside because I'm on my 4th notice from the landlord...

I like this crib and would rather not get evicted.

*Rolls L

*Puts on smoking hoody and gloves

Shouts to all the herbivores in here, KEEP ON KUSHIN'

i havent read the whole thread but as far as weed being addictive, it is not. if you smoke everyday for a long time it is hard to quit tho. if you put anything into your bloodstream on a daily routine you're going to have withdrawl symptoms. however weed DOES NOT make you slow. if you smoke weed because you're bored and lazy. you're going to be high, a little less bored, and lazy. but I smoke weed before my shower in the morning, before i hit the gym. before i draw, everything. it will not give you lung cancer in fact there are even studies saying maryjane stops certain types of cancer. in fact if you rub honey oil on your skin cancer daily, it will completely go away. however no one has copious amounts of honey oil to rub all over there bodies. and studies that do show it slows down the brain or causes cancer is because the government grows tons of weed in mineshafts and then breaks it down into sativex and marinol ( thc pills and spray) and in the process of making it, it even says its subject to radioactive properties. so the tests from all the people smoking this herb are going to come up with tons of error. But not all weed is totally good for you. 90 percent of street weed has mold and other shit you dont want. you need to take it like medicine for it to be good for you. you cant take your meds once every 5 or 6 days when you supposed to take everyday. same with weed. My grower has been growing weed since he was 13 years old. and is THE MOST MOTIVATED person i have ever met. he runs the best head shop in our city. he runs the only legal dispensary in our city. he has the biggest grow room in our city, not to mention the best weed. he has two websites, and dude is a fucking millionaire and spends his life educating people for free on using mary jane. http://www.headshopcanada.com