Smoke ... everyday

newnoise

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was talking about his own city, mellow out yellow.

Do you know what the medicinal stuff is like in Cali? Because If you don't, shut up.

Your rants are pointless and unfunny.

GTFO...

no shit, i am well aware that he was talking about his own city, cali. and as a matter of fact, i know exactly what the 'medicinal stuff' is like there. my rants may be pointless and i really don't care, but no one's trying to be funny here....just being myself. get off my case now and somebody please close this thread already.

shit son, for a bunch of potheads, shit is getting pretty rowdy up in here, haha.

i have to smoke outside as i'm the only smoker in my house.

which also means that now its winter, rockin' the blunt is becoming an uncomfortable and hazard ridden task.

that said, some good weed, a vanilla wrap and a mug of hot chocolate can easily make my late night smoking missions pretty enjoyable. plus there is something to be said about burning the days stress off whilst sitting under the stars.

so my friend's girlfriend has a drug test coming up on thursday

last weekend we cooked up a half ounce into some brownies and ate them

she doesn't smoke on the regular or anything so i told her she'll be fine

just said to drink a lot of water/cranberry juice to piss out the thc

she should be good, no?

shit son, for a bunch of potheads, shit is getting pretty rowdy up in here, haha.

i have to smoke outside as i'm the only smoker in my house.

which also means that now its winter, rockin' the blunt is becoming an uncomfortable and hazard ridden task.

that said, some good weed, a vanilla wrap and a mug of hot chocolate can easily make my late night smoking missions pretty enjoyable. plus there is something to be said about burning the days stress off whilst sitting under the stars.

i feel you on this, for me it's way too cold in the chi to be sparking up outside in this type of weather...

she should be good, no?

maybe. tell her to drink a lot of water, but not too much, and to excercise a lot. since thc gets stored in the fatty cells, if she burns fat = she burns leftover thc in her system.

• Like 1

she should be good, no?

um, she better get ReadyClean to be certain.

she may not pass..

THC is stored in the body's fat cells and can take 2 MONTHS to completely empty from a person's system.

some crazy shit went down today.

i got out of work at like 2 in the afternoon, just as i'm walkin' through town, i get a call from one of my homeboys all like "where you at? are you in town? get to my work now"

so i get there, he comes over and is like "hey man, here are YOUR GLOVES, i'll call you later to see what you're up to"

and off i walk all like "umm yeah yeah cheers mans, smell ya later"

i get out the door and stroll for a while before looking in the gloves and they're filled with weed. i'm all like "Que?"

dude gets outta work and it turns out, someone stashed a good 8+ ounces of weed out the back of the store next to where he works. he could only grab a couple handfulls 'cause he was at work but little while after he and a couple others had sniped in some killjoy called the fuzz.

so he gave me half of it for grabbing it from him, as he was worried about having it at work and the fuzz rumbling around the place.

suprisingly its not bad shit either, it's no northern lights but yo i am high as a fuckin' kite right about now.

free bluntage, who'd have thought it. today has turned out pretty bad ass.

some crazy shit went down today.

i got out of work at like 2 in the afternoon, just as i'm walkin' through town, i get a call from one of my homeboys all like "where you at? are you in town? get to my work now"

so i get there, he comes over and is like "hey man, here are YOUR GLOVES, i'll call you later to see what you're up to"

and off i walk all like "umm yeah yeah cheers mans, smell ya later"

i get out the door and stroll for a while before looking in the gloves and they're filled with weed. i'm all like "Que?"

dude gets outta work and it turns out, someone stashed a good 8+ ounces of weed out the back of the store next to where he works. he could only grab a couple handfulls 'cause he was at work but little while after he and a couple others had sniped in some killjoy called the fuzz.

so he gave me half of it for grabbing it from him, as he was worried about having it at work and the fuzz rumbling around the place.

suprisingly its not bad shit either, it's no northern lights but yo i am high as a fuckin' kite right about now.

free bluntage, who'd have thought it. today has turned out pretty bad ass.

Cool story.

i just picked up some of this today...

trainwreck.jpg

Trainwreck FTW.

when i first started smoking..on a good day i would smoke like 6-8 blunts a day throughout the day.i was about 15-16 ..as i got older it was harder for me (18) to smoke blunts because my throat would be killing me and id actually start craving a nicotine habbit..and i hated cigarettes so i was afraid id get hooked on that shit ..(since i was so used to the tobacco leaves) so i turned towards bongs and water pipes.(20ish) i would still smoke about 2-3 blunts a day mixed in with bowls and whatever baked goods my roomate would make (he was a marijuana genius, some of the best thc oils and food ive ever tasted) then more recently as i got older i just tried to smoke less.(especially blunts because of the tobacco)

(22) now i useually keep it as a treat to myself not so much a necessity.. i make thc oil on special occasions and make things with it like pasta sauce or salads.. which i find waaayyy more potent and clean. and it blows my mind everytime how much better it is than smoking...so now i useually just smoke when i get home from work at the end of the day and before i go to sleep after dinner and i see it now as .. it only takes one bowl to get me toasted.. i can quit smoking easily if i wanted cause its not something i need .. its just a treat for me now. i can go 2-3 days without smoking then get zooted off one bowl and be totally normal .you wouldnt even know i was high because its like a natural thing for me... now the once a day /every other day thing works great .

she should be good, no?

as long as shes not a regular smoker i think she should be cool. is she fat? skinny? if shes fat then maybe she should worry. cranberry juice is a ggood way to start but most people i know try that method along with diluting with water and just put themselves thru about 5 days of piss torture. if its like a probation test they are gonna check the gravity and creatinne levels. (thats why those detox drinks dont work yea they clean you out, but they clean EVERTHING out) they notice and fail you. or it might buy you time for a retest.

look up the "asprin method" and sub the water with gatorade. 2 days before the test eat red meat or take a creatanine supliment. I was on probation for 2 years and got dropped every other time i went in. would stop smoking maybe 4 days before the test(longer the better).

WARNING its uncomfortable as fuck and she might have a problem getting to the test place without pissin her pants.

the asprin will cause a false negs result. i would always do a practice run before i went in with those .25 cent test strips. this was just the method I used and it worked like a charm.

P.S. if its for a job, by law they cant watch you piss. in that case i would just sub my piss for someone elses.

• Like 1

as long as shes not a regular smoker i think she should be cool. is she fat? skinny? if shes fat then maybe she should worry. cranberry juice is a ggood way to start but most people i know try that method along with diluting with water and just put themselves thru about 5 days of piss torture. if its like a probation test they are gonna check the gravity and creatinne levels. (thats why those detox drinks dont work yea they clean you out, but they clean EVERTHING out) they notice and fail you. or it might buy you time for a retest.

look up the "asprin method" and sub the water with gatorade. 2 days before the test eat red meat or take a creatanine supliment. I was on probation for 2 years and got dropped every other time i went in. would stop smoking maybe 4 days before the test(longer the better).

WARNING its uncomfortable as fuck and she might have a problem getting to the test place without pissin her pants.

the asprin will cause a false negs result. i would always do a practice run before i went in with those .25 cent test strips. this was just the method I used and it worked like a charm.

P.S. if its for a job, by law they cant watch you piss. in that case i would just sub my piss for someone elses.

shes mad skinny it's for her college lacrosse physical

i told her to take symbol's advice and get that readyclean stuff

her physical is today and i've yet to hear from her so hopefully everything went good

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsmbfan (View Original Post)

quitting weed is like quitting masturbation. you can live without it, but why would you?

i think reducing stress is the key to long life. find your own way of doing that and it would replace the void left behind by drugs entirely. that's what rehab teaches you - but if you need rehab for weeeeed.....

End Quote:

Agreed and in fact I will add to that. I love smoking a tid bit and then jacking off. Its a anytime of the day combo you can't beat.

school sports programs will prob do in house testing and not send it out to a lab(you can ask her if they gave her the results right away or not). if it is in house they will only check for certain substances and that its the right temperture. and if shes on a damn lacross team i figure that went thru her after her 3rd shit(assuming she has a fast metobalism). she should be cool. for future refrence (for anyone)if you know your not gonna pass, drop some of your pubes in the sample you give. It contaminates it and they cant use it which buys you at least a few more days till they find out.

and i cosign that smokin a bowl and jackin off to some gianni michaels! THEN COD after. PAZ

ready clean has worked for me, so i advise it to people.

that said, i followed all the directions on the bottle.

it was for a job and super important.

i'm sure she'd prolly have been cool, but why chance it when you can just chug that stuff and be done with it..

there are ways to explain clean piss, like super clean piss

that are easier to explain than a positive result