Smoke ... everyday

newnoise

thanks for postin that stan, when you are dry its always comforting to know there are other people who go through the same shit or worse all the time. I always think when i dont have weed ¨how the fuck am i going to get through tonight?¨ but you always do..and one part of me tells me that its no big deal not having any weed, and life goes on, live life like everyone else. Then the other part of me says ¨what the fuck are you talking about, get high son¨QUOTE]

^so true for me aswell, but where I'm at (except for a dry spell which is extremely rare) only thing I worry about is how I'm gonna pay for that next sack...and bump those frosty medical nugs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have smoked weed since I was 11 and am 31 now, I used to get real fucking stressed if I didn't have any weed but nowadays I can chill without it, I just accept I don't either have the cash for it or my guys are out and I have to wait a few days. Doesn't help that I don't have any contacts where I live now and have to go back to my old town but my connection there is good.

I wish they would either legalise it or do medicinal here but the UK government are retards. I really enjoy the feeling of being stoned, it doesn't make me lazy or anything I paint and sketch loads when high and can easily function at work or in an interview so it is all good, however as I get older I leave it for the evenings.

I don't ever see myself not smoking weed but it isn't a priority like it used to be, I used to smoke from the moment I woke to the moment I slept and that got stupidly expensive. I like having a break for a few days then rolling a fat one (nh) and feeling it flow into my mind.

I have smoked weed since I was 11 and am 31 now, I used to get real fucking stressed if I didn't have any weed but nowadays I can chill without it, I just accept I don't either have the cash for it or my guys are out and I have to wait a few days. Doesn't help that I don't have any contacts where I live now and have to go back to my old town but my connection there is good.

I wish they would either legalise it or do medicinal here but the UK government are retards. I really enjoy the feeling of being stoned, it doesn't make me lazy or anything I paint and sketch loads when high and can easily function at work or in an interview so it is all good, however as I get older I leave it for the evenings.

I don't ever see myself not smoking weed but it isn't a priority like it used to be, I used to smoke from the moment I woke to the moment I slept and that got stupidly expensive. I like having a break for a few days then rolling a fat one (nh) and feeling it flow into my mind.

no offense my friend, but what the fuck could an eleven-year-old be stressed out about?

To the dude who made this thread:

I think you're a fucking idiot, seriously. if you are already a loser and you decide to start smoking pot, then you are just going to be A LOSER WHO SMOKES POT! Marijuana doesn't make an idiot smarter or a better person. Another thing, quit your "i'm addicted to smoking weed" act because you sound ridiculous. There are no withdraw symptoms when you don't smoke weed, in other words, it is physically impossible to become addicted to marijuana!!!! You can have a mental addiction, but then again, you can be mentally addicted to anything, i.e. drinking coffee, playing with yourself, making sandwiches, etc! If you don't like the person you are, than you shouldn't be smoking in the first place..

p.s. i find it funny how some people on this thread are all like "yeah i quit my 10 year weed habit the other day" and later go on to say how they are still drinking heavily. or you have those people who say "i don't do drugs", yet they have a beer and a cigarette in each hand. isn't it kind of funny how all the worst drugs are the legal ones?

well atleast in cali, the "medical bud" is shit.. it might get you high, but it feels more like a chemical high than anything and it becomes a dependency.. what happened to good old cannabis??.. fuck "medical marijuana" its bullshit.

LOL! WOW SOMEONE SHOULD MERK THIS FOO! U R SOO FUKIN RETARDED! MOST OF ALL THA CLUBS IN CA HAVE BOMB ASS TREE! ESPACIALLY THA ONES IN SF. OFFTOP 10X BETTER THEN ANY SHIT U GET OFF THA CORNER. BUT ITS DEFFINATLY WORTH PAYIN 50-55 AN 1/8 CUZ U ARE GARENTEED SUM STUPID DODO DUMB FIRE!

i smoke everyday but it's for the everyday bullshit

when i'm away on vacation i don't jones for it because i'm out and about with totally full days

the only real issue is it's hard for me to muster up an appetite sometimes since i seem to be pretty used to it.

i think though, i am going to start experimenting with a break here and there.

it's starting to get old.

that said, i still get pretty agitated without it while i'm just doing the same old thing.

so i usually do my best to stay stocked.

it's not the best feeling though, as a person who is pretty independent with most everything in life.

i did manage to get a great degree, and still maintain a good job, promotions and all that, with my habit

quitting weed is like quitting masturbation. you can live without it, but why would you?

i think reducing stress is the key to long life. find your own way of doing that and it would replace the void left behind by drugs entirely. that's what rehab teaches you - but if you need rehab for weeeeed.....

BooThisMan.gif

quitting weed is like quitting masturbation. you can live without it, but why would you?

i think reducing stress is the key to long life. find your own way of doing that and it would replace the void left behind by drugs entirely. that's what rehab teaches you - but if you need rehab for weeeeed.....

BooThisMan.gif

well put, it's just another guilty pleasure of life..

well atleast in cali, the "medical bud" is shit.. it might get you high, but it feels more like a chemical high than anything and it becomes a dependency.. what happened to good old cannabis??.. fuck "medical marijuana" its bullshit.

look what we have here, another dumb ass. lol. first off, there's no such thing as "medical bud". bud is bud. the only difference with the "medical bud" is that is is legal. and the herb you can get from the dispensaries, is some FLAME....trust me. as far as "chemical high" goes, you're a fucking idiot for saying that and just gave me a decent laugh. thanks.

"ephect" definitely does not know what's up...

The weed can't get no better......

no better!