Smoke ... everyday

newnoise

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive had the same prob for a while now. ive smoked wedd for a number of years. mainly just before bed and social, etc... last year i went throught some emotional tramatic shit and my weed intake skyrocketed. blunt after blunt. like a heroin problem but with weed instead. exactly, im fine for like 15mins then i start zoningout and thinking all this horrible shit and then i smoke more just to calm me down. it was really bad. then i started to slowly slow down on it. i eventually want to stop completly but i find this very difficult. i refuse to buy it anymore. unless its givin to me or i find some (like i found that 40 bag on the ground last week) then ill give in. i scrape out what i can from old shit to gert a buzz when i need it. taking hit outta empty bowls.i ravage my drawer forr any little flakes. fucking loser shit.

when i dont smoke it i feel more hyper and crazy in general. i know these feelings will level out and ill get my complete old self back but it always seems to fall in my lap somehow.

oh well someday. not the worst thing in the world. on its last leg.

this is what happens when 15 year olds in alabama that have only smoked brown-ass brick get their hands on a computer and want their CRAAAAAZY will be done. indica / sativa has different effects on you. look yer shit up, boyeeeee. i.e. sativa = good weed to smoke while trying to accomplish something. indica = you're not getting off of the couch.

either way. sometimes weed just shouldn't be substituted for certain things. mainly depending on the person that's 'self medicating'.

A question to anyone who smokes everday. . .

How many of you dont worry about weed at all whilst youve got it but once that last joints gone you cant stop thinking about it?

Ive been smoking 7 years and the last 3 years have been everyday. In the last year ive noticed long term effects like no memory or concentration and ive started to stutter a bit. I think about quitting quite often, i can go the whole day without smoking anything and then around 9 ill start itching and have a couple of spliffs. Only reason i ahvent quit yet is cos shit is so accessible and everyone is smoking.

I can say that you can get better weed on the streets than from most dispensaries.. At least I think so, but I don't smoke enough weed to really know that at this point. But it seems that even kids in HS or Jr. HS get more potent shit.

I'm gonna tell my girl to get some top shelf shit next time she goes to her medical spot.

i do a lot of drugs haha

shit happens, drink a bunch and pop oxy's if you cant stop smokin weed

Word. Variety is the spice of life. Do an 8-ball, drink a load of jack and straight pop a couple ladders of xanax and feel your heart stop for a minute.

I enjoy smoking, and smoke frequently, but i never understood people who think it is so addicting or hard to quit. Would i prefer to have it most of the time? yeah. Is it a problem if i don't? no. I just go about my life as usual, but stupid shit is less funny and i don't spend as much time on the couch.

There are times when i don't have any that i really wish i did, but thats all it is. There isn't any withdrawal or anything like cigarettes or other addicting substances, where i actually feel shitty if i go an extended period of time without it.

My friend from high school put it best about weed...

" Nigga, this shit is all about time management ... if you cant write your paper after smoking a blunt or two, then nigga , you need to stop smoking weed."

this guy went on to go to one of the best colleges in the area full scholarship. Still smokes more weed than anyone i know.

Some good points and alot of shit I and obviously others are relating too. I am the same as some of you who mentioned when your high you get in a self loathing stage and get negative about your weed intake yet when I am not high i couldnt care less and am not worried about it.

Imean i get shit done when im high. More so than when im not. Few cones before work. few at a mates around the corner on my afternoon break then hard t it when i get home. It isnt negatively effecting me in day to day life im not losing my job over it or anything. but going back to the point made before i can sometimes get into a self loathing position over it all after a few to many billys.

The only negative affect it has on my day to day is on my painting. to paranoid to paint so i dont smoke when i want to go out and do that, but that is all.

And yeah fuck getting on the prescription i try to avoid that and the doc as often as possible, just not my thing would prefer to let nature take its course. there were other points that i wanted to address but ive forgotten them hahah 4 pages of stuff to sift through.

Hmmmm, Weed as a problem in my life? Naw, just an annoyance really. Luckily I can function fully while lifted it still astounds me seein the amount of dudes who just make it so apparent. I like that advice your friend said TRON. The annoyance comes in whenever I'm cutting back usually for financial reasons not health and the same damn day I stop like clockwork I got friends callin me up talkin about they reupped. And I have to mutter to myself "damnit" I'll be over in a bit hahaha.

ive had the same prob for a while now. ive smoked wedd for a number of years. mainly just before bed and social, etc... last year i went throught some emotional tramatic shit and my weed intake skyrocketed. blunt after blunt. like a heroin problem but with weed instead. exactly, im fine for like 15mins then i start zoningout and thinking all this horrible shit and then i smoke more just to calm me down. it was really bad. then i started to slowly slow down on it. i eventually want to stop completly but i find this very difficult. i refuse to buy it anymore. unless its givin to me or i find some (like i found that 40 bag on the ground last week) then ill give in. i scrape out what i can from old shit to gert a buzz when i need it. taking hit outta empty bowls.i ravage my drawer forr any little flakes. fucking loser shit.

when i dont smoke it i feel more hyper and crazy in general. i know these feelings will level out and ill get my complete old self back but it always seems to fall in my lap somehow.

oh well someday. not the worst thing in the world. on its last leg.

^sounds alot like me been smokin like 4 yrs, about everyday so far this year and I honestly feel like a total feind sometimes, blowin hella money, scrappin pipes just for a few resin hits lol etc. freakin out when I'm runnin low I'm out of a job atm so for about atleast a month and ahalf i been smoking nothing but waterfalls since they get you baked off a lil bit and I can make a dub last almost a week using this method. Used to smoke mad blunts with the homies all the time(miss those days so much) but blunts and j's got to expensive after awhile so I just took a break from them. planning on starting my first grow attempt during the spring hopefully I have some succes because after a while you start to realize what a bitch paying for weed is specially when your on a BUDget:lol:..which reminds me, bout to pick up some purple kush from the homie peace...

ok first off im not from fucking "alabama" like you fucking kkk fuck tards.. secondly, ive smoked plenty of herbs in cali, where you probably get most of your SHIT from anyways.. im just saying, theres GOVERNMENT regulations on california dispensory weed, its fact.. thc levels cant excede certain amounts, IE they can only grow government approved seeds and shit.. its all a big monopoly run by the government anyways if you cant understand that then you are stupid... its better to just grow from stress seeds and produce some good buds from that, or from some cronic that has seeds, or even kush that has a seed or two. fuck seedless cannabis, it doesnt do the job..

this. Doesnt it work by hippie dudes just getting a license frow growing weed for dispesarys? its not the government growing weed for them. Its basically a license you get to sell and grow weed.

and YES , but notice how CERTAIN medical dispenseries get raided and shut down (or used to, most of those are gone, and replaced by "official" ones).. its so much more regulated than you think... you cant just grow from whatever the fuck seed you want, and sell it at a dispensery.. in reality, most of this shit is middle manning from a huge supplier of genetically modified buds and shit... and if not, it comes from seeds that are shitty, but "look" nice, and produce "pretty" buds that smell like fucking artificial flavors.. and most the time are way oversize due to chemical fertilizers

sucks but its the truth...

i hear quite a bit of noise but nothing worth a damn^^^

i have no middle man, i provide myself with my own medicine.

I can't speak for the dispensaries that operate in other states, but the co-ops in my state are pretty nice. The quality of medicine is exactly as it was, superb. I haven't heard of genetically altering anything. Sorry where ever you stay sucks, but i'm hype. My family knows, my senior citizen parents know, my republican brother knows. Marijuana isn't a drug to everybody.

oh, and I've got a rather good hunch that 90% of the medicine in my state was produced in my state, not california.

• Like 1