LAMB WESTON ... FURX

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4118240153_1c3f3bb594_o.jpg

Nice photoshop skills. The fact that you took the time to do that, instead of going out to really do it, means alot to me. Thanks for the self promo buddy, dork. The joke isn't really even that funny, its almost a compliment. Asic and ETC camp are all talented graffiti writers. not jocking, but the dudes just a huge jackass.

goddamn do grown ass established writers realy act like this?

sometimes the internet can realy make people look likeshit no matter how good your graffiti is.

whatsamatta don't like your role models.. this life aint all bright lights and big cities bud. some of your heroes probably smoke crack and fuck hookers...

btw those jammy's aint scrapped i know where they b at!

keep on photo shoping to diss us thats cool.

will just go over you guys for real!

"We'll" just go over you guys for real! ?????

You are the most illiterate, ignorant ass oakie idiot on the planet. Homey........I have already received offers from other Midwest writers that want me to fly out, crash with them, and beat your ass. IF you ever touch one of my trains ever again.........I will break your fucking hands too when I'm out there. You have no idea what you're getting into. Learn to spell......learn to paint.......and leave my goddamn panels alone. You are making yourself look even dumber than you already are trying to go over me. You are soooooo bad you make yourself twice as toy as your horrible graffiti already does.

• 6 months later...