LAMB WESTON ... FURX

Oliver Clothesoff

^^^^^ YOU are the dumbest......most spineless snitch of a bitch that I have ever had the displeasure of having to hear about! Your graffiti is the worst EVER.

Straight up.........agree to meet me so that I can beat your fucking ass and I will book my ticket!

"ouch that hurts"???? Wtf are you even talking about bro?

Making gay jokes about ANOTHER one of your EX homeys because all of your old homeys dropped you for being a garbage ass graffiti writing, train trashing snitch?

I'd rather bang dudes than fuck the fat beast bitches that you fuck with!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Now........back to the matter. LET'S MEET UP! I'll knock your doughboy looking ass out!

I'll pay you to fight me!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not impressing anyone with your ability to find car numbers and type them into your phone, write them down, and then keep track of them. Whileyou were doing that, i was having sex, painting, and being better than you.

- I AGREE........YET BEING "BETTER" THAN THIS GUY IS BEYOND EASY SINCE HE'S THE FUCKING WORST EVER.

Asiquian, he is talking about the cars not being around anymore, hence the "poof gone"

He's trying to impress folks with the sweet ability to call touch tr

- NO. HE HAS MADE THAT SAME CORNY ASS REFERENCE IN MULTIPLE DIFFERENT THREADS PERTAINING TO ME.

Word though........big fucking deal! You got a phone number to call and know how to work a touch tone phone. Congratulations Fred Flintstone! :lol: Fucking idiot.

^^^^^^^^^^ HAHAHAHAHA! This coming from an almost 40 year old man that posts in his own thread more than anyone else, fucks with fat dominatrix bitches, paints the shittiest trains on the lines and despite how long you've been painting.........STILL hasn't figured out the code of conduct and the definition of the word HONOR?!?!? The last part being clearly proven by your SNITCHmade ways. But uhhhhhh........yeah......I'M the toy. Word up Crow. You're too much of a fucking straight up pussy to GET PAID to fight me and I'm the toy????

Damn.......I fucking hate you. I wish you would fucking die.

graffiti. its meant for the eyes, not the ego.

IM GOING TO GO OVER YOU FOR EVER fuck you.

see you this spring in erie pa

Oh so now you're going to go to ERIE? Oh boy.........I can hardly fucking wait! Ya know what? I'm not going to. I wanna come out to Cleveland and handle this MUCH sooner.

So how you wanna do this in your own hometown???

Asiquian, he is talking about the cars not being around anymore, hence the "poof gone"

He's trying to impress folks with the sweet ability to call touch tr

No... if he actually knew anything at all he would know they were already scrapped--he wouldn't being saying that he is going to find them and then report back that he can't. Dude's a tool who doesn't know shit about freights and should stick to painting grain hoppers in the country.

come out tuff guy

I will. Oh boy! I'm excited. This fat mook fuck is willing to show up and get his ass whipped?!?!

I love it! Oh and "Who will prevail?".

You better believe I will...........I'm not trying to lose a fight to a grown version of Chunk from the Goonies! :lol:

No... if he actually knew anything at all he would know they were already scrapped--he wouldn't being saying that he is going to find them and then report back that he can't. Dude's a tool who doesn't know shit about freights and should stick to painting grain hoppers in the country.

i drove pass like 30 of them a few months ago. they are NOT SCRAPPED, they are in storage genius. anyways continue on with your meaningless ranting.

If someone.......anyone........can get that bitch to fight me.......I'd be more than happy to have that shit taped, put on a graffiti video, pay per viewed, whatever! I'd be ECSTATIC!

Someone make it happen!!!!

:cool:

He would fight you... Only thing your doing is being hype. He never said he wouldnt...make your moves, quit spamming the fucking threads.

Insert Asics next reply. "stay out of it toy wack ass faggot, Asic one son. Your boy crow is a gothic fat loser blah blah on and on lah dee dah."