LAMB WESTON ... FURX

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XTRA NICE I'LL FIND EM POOF GONE

You fat faggot! Give it a rest with the whole "POOF GONE" bullshit. If you touch any of my trains.........I'll beat your fucking fat faggot ass into a goddamn coma!

You're a bitch and you totally dodged my request to fly into Cleveland and beat the fuck outta you. You........are the weakest motherfucker on the planet.

Straight up.........meet me. Anywhere......anytime. I'll fly to you.

Don't be a pussy!

ok so the xtrx is an old name i gather part of first union rail so these are the old series of the new furx i assumme??

XTRX was the reporting marks for the mini ridge cars, the FURX/CAGX was a new lease for their new series cars.

These threads are stupid, you a highlighting cars in threads you dont know about, you're copy pasting stuff you found elsewhere, no actual knowledge you've ascertained over a period of time from being a writer.

The posterchild of writers these days, passing off information you never had, and using the internet to make shortcuts other writers have worked to acquire.

XTRX was the reporting marks for the mini ridge cars, the FURX/CAGX was a new lease for their new series cars.

These threads are stupid, you a highlighting cars in threads you dont know about, you're copy pasting stuff you found elsewhere, no actual knowledge you've ascertained over a period of time from being a writer.

The posterchild of writers these days, passing off information you never had, and using the internet to make shortcuts other writers have worked to acquire.

98% OF THESE CARS ARE DEAD NO MOVEMENT IN THE LAST 180 DAYS

98% OF THESE CARS ARE DEAD NO MOVEMENT IN THE LAST 180 DAYS

What does what i said, have to do with the current movement of these cars? XTRX cars arent around anymore, FACT

I can trace cars too, FACT

You're not impressing anyone with your ability to find car numbers and type them into your phone, write them down, and then keep track of them. Whileyou were doing that, i was having sex, painting, and being better than you.

Asiquian, he is talking about the cars not being around anymore, hence the "poof gone"

He's trying to impress folks with the sweet ability to call touch tr

Ok then. IF your stupid ass "POOF GONE" comment isn't directed at me.........then DON'T be a bitch and say who you plan on going over! Ya fucking cocksucker!

FUCK OFF ASIC! COME OUT TO CLEVELAND YOU CAN STAY WITH YOUR BUTT BUDDY MIKE.

PAINT SOME STEEL.

COCKSUCKER OUCH THAT HURTS.