Whaaaaaaaaaaaa... Permabanned?? Channel Zero is Slippin

...HSAMSnoytiC

how should the Dao situation be handled  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat... Permabanned?? Channel Zero is Slippin

hopeless you are a fuckin noob

i appreciate the posi's when youre try to nega

lookin ass

keep calling me a noob to further avoid the fact that you dont know what the fuck your talkinga bout and you know it. no one snitched here.and me being a noob does not affect my ability to call bullshit.

keep calling me a noob to further avoid the fact that you dont know what the fuck your talkinga bout and you know it. no one snitched here.and me being a noob does not affect my ability to call bullshit.

no but it does affect your prop ability

have a good nite noob

Even if those flicks are a repost its still not a good idea to be spreading what somebody writes all over channel zero.

I'd be surprised if that really is DAO. Sik is a well respected writer in philly, gets mad ups, down with ICP (inner city Philadelphia) the oldest crew probably in history( don't believe me, do your research). If it is him than posting that is way outta line.

Sik is a well respected writer in philly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

For real though? I shouldn't have to explain this. He puts in work, still got spots in my area.

even if you don't agree with me my point is still valid, posting up what other people write is not cool.

no but it does affect your prop ability

have a good nite noob

unlike the rest of you motherfuckers i could give a fuck about e cred in the first place.so it doesnt really matter.the fact is you went poppin off at the mouth about shit you didnt know about in the first place...

Permaban isn't really necessary...DAO provides entertainment and all of you fuckers know it. With the exception of a select few, ya'll thrive off him.

I enjoy reading the ridiculous shit he writes, and I enjoy trading jabs with him. He can make another name and he will, I just think this is a little extreme.

And if any of you would like to come at me with dick rider comments come on now...I've been on here for over 2 years with this name and heavy lurked before that. I know how the oontz works, and I've earned my Channel Zero stripes...just calling it as I see it.

• Like 1

So wait, he actually got onto tiny chat and asked someone to make the thread FOR HIM, even though he can already post on another one of his account anyways? Damn dude. Is your post counts and tic-tacs that big of a deal?

implied-facepalm.jpg