Christmas Beards

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Me and Pizz and Shai could lock this down.

PIzz would undoubtly win though.

Me and Shai would be a close second and third.

I've been keeping my beard short since last summer when I got one of those little clipper doodads with the adjustable guard. I did give the long hair-long beard combo a chance, but nixed it when I realized it added about two decades to my appearance.

i recently tried to encourage the growth of my special gentleman friend's beard.

because i feel that the presence of facial hair only adds to his overall smoldering good looks.

he hadn't grown one since he worked on a christmas tree farm in vermont years ago, the mental image of which i find quite pleasing.

bought him some clippers to replace the razors, made sure to compliment it daily, remarking on how nicely it was coming in, how lovely its red sheen was, how un-patchy it was, etc.

we didn't make it past week two.

i am dismayed. and, clearly, staunchly pro-beard.

For the first month they're no fun at all. It's like having a cat wearing a scratchy sweater duct taped to your face. Then one day you wake up and it's fine. I still want to go a whole year without shaving besides a trim every month or so to keep it somewhat presentable.

What a lot of you may not know is that I have a decent amount of grey hair...here's a photo from last March-

10xaty9.jpg

Needless to say, I haven't gotten any younger since then but I do have hair past my shoulders now.

i have the tri colored facial hair as well and it grows very, very slowly, and i think it could look good. i cant ever make it past the itchy stage which i hear goes away, for me thats at least a couple months. I keep trying but i have to shave cause the itch drives me crazy. I am in my thirties and just want a photo of myself with a beard. apparently its to much to ask.... :(

/nevergrownabeardoner.

• 1 month later...

I spent about 8 weeks not shaving in order to have mutton chops of epic proportion for halloween, just cut them off. About 4 inches of ferocious beard. I think there are some pics on a myspace ho ho ho chicks site. I will look and post if possible.